The Glynis Kozma Blog
Our Monthly blog by Glynis Kozma
Glynis Kozma writes a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She also pens a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
Top Tips for Lifting your Mood
The days are becoming longer and there is a feeling of spring in the air. But one of the main symptoms of menopause can be low mood. Even when everything around you is telling you that Spring is on its way, you may feel low.
I’m going to look at ways to energise, relax and inspire. Some of these are free - like walking - others are more of a treat, like going to a spa. Choose something with your budget. What will make you feel great is if you can push yourself out of your comfort zone and try something new.
» Download the pdf to read the full text. (161Kb)
Glynis is a qualified life coach and writer. She writes for national publications including the broadsheets and magazines on careers, health, family and relationships.
She helps to coach women to help them make positive changes to their lives, feel more confident and fulfil their potential.
Glynis will be writing a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She will also be penning a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
Glynis Kozma's Blog Posts
- How to survive your menopausal Christmas - December 2018
- How can you create calm in your life? - August 2018
- Now is the time to re-invent yourself - April 2018
- Top Tips for Lifting your Mood - March 2018
- How to set goals so you will achieve them - January 2018
The Dr Daisy BlogSee Dr Daisy's Blog
Dr Currie's Blog Posts
- Bio Identicals
- Menopause - what does it mean?
- What's in a Name?
- HRT and breast cancer
- Why do we flush?
- Vaginal dryness - lube or hormones?
- Vaginal dryness, a tale of neglect
- Menopause is everywhere
- Breast Cancer & HRT
- A sore point
- Menopause in the workplace
- Ten Wasted Years
- Menopause Time For Change
Other Guest Blogs