The Glynis Kozma Blog
Our Monthly blog by Glynis Kozma
Glynis Kozma writes a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She also pens a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
How can you create calm in your life
Midlife is a time when everything seems to happen at once to women: if you have children they may be in the middle of exams, leaving home for work or university, there may be a role-reversal with your parents so you look after them more, you may have more responsibility at work or be looking for a different kind of work, and in the midst of all of this there is the menopause. So many women I coach feel pulled in different directions. There is evidence that stress can exacerbate your menopausal symptoms too.
So, what can you do about it?
Here’s how you can take control and create some calm...
» Download the pdf to read the full text. (131Kb)
Glynis is a qualified life coach and writer. She writes for national publications including the broadsheets and magazines on careers, health, family and relationships.
She helps to coach women to help them make positive changes to their lives, feel more confident and fulfil their potential.
Glynis will be writing a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She will also be penning a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
Glynis Kozma's Blog Posts
- How to survive your menopausal Christmas - December 2018
- How can you create calm in your life? - August 2018
- Now is the time to re-invent yourself - April 2018
- Top Tips for Lifting your Mood - March 2018
- How to set goals so you will achieve them - January 2018
The Dr Daisy BlogSee Dr Daisy's Blog
Dr Currie's Blog Posts
- Davina McCall: Sex, Myths and the Menopause
- Bio Identicals
- Menopause - what does it mean?
- What's in a Name?
- HRT and breast cancer
- Why do we flush?
- Vaginal dryness - lube or hormones?
- Vaginal dryness, a tale of neglect
- Menopause is everywhere
- Breast Cancer & HRT
- A sore point
- Menopause in the workplace
- Ten Wasted Years
- Menopause Time For Change
Menopause Matters has been named as one of "The 12 Best Menopause Blogs of the Year" 2017, by an American site, 'Healthline'
Other Guest Blogs
- Kerry Dolan: Let's emphasise the positive - Oct 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Scrapping the Rule Book on Ageing - June 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Avoiding Menopausal Melt Downs During the Lock Down - March 2020
- Jane Renton: Menopautism - December 2017