The Glynis Kozma Blog
Our Monthly blog by Glynis Kozma
Welcome to Glynis Kozma, who will be writing a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She will also be penning a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
How to set goals so you will achieve them
During perimenopause and postmenopause we often take stock of everything in our lives. ‘The Change’ in our fertility can also be the start of changes in many other aspects of our lives; relationships, lifestyle, careers, friendships. It may be a time when you decide to set yourself some goals, ditch bad habits and start a new chapter of some sort. February is the month when a lot of us feel negative; we were full of good intentions at New Year, but four weeks later we’re back where we were before. It’s easy to wish for life to be different, but most lasting change takes effort and perseverance. At this time of year, most of us are focusing on trying to lose a few pounds and being fitter. But whatever your goals for 2018 are, I’ve put together some ideas to help you achieve them...
» Download the pdf to read the full text. (1.2Mb)
Glynis is a qualified life coach and writer. She writes for national publications including the broadsheets and magazines on careers, health, family and relationships.
She helps to coach women to help them make positive changes to their lives, feel more confident and fulfil their potential.
Glynis will be writing a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She will also be penning a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
Glynis Kozma's Blog Posts
- How to survive your menopausal Christmas - December 2018
- How can you create calm in your life? - August 2018
- Now is the time to re-invent yourself - April 2018
- Top Tips for Lifting your Mood - March 2018
- How to set goals so you will achieve them - January 2018
The Dr Daisy BlogSee Dr Daisy's Blog
Dr Currie's Blog Posts
- Bio Identicals
- Menopause - what does it mean?
- What's in a Name?
- HRT and breast cancer
- Why do we flush?
- Vaginal dryness - lube or hormones?
- Vaginal dryness, a tale of neglect
- Menopause is everywhere
- Breast Cancer & HRT
- A sore point
- Menopause in the workplace
- Ten Wasted Years
- Menopause Time For Change
Menopause Matters has been named as one of "The 12 Best Menopause Blogs of the Year" 2017, by an American site, 'Healthline'
Other Guest Blogs
- Kerry Dolan: Let's emphasise the positive - Oct 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Scrapping the Rule Book on Ageing - June 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Avoiding Menopausal Melt Downs During the Lock Down - March 2020
- Jane Renton: Menopautism - December 2017