Menopause Matters was founded by Dr. Heather Currie, MBE
MB BS, FRCOG, MRCGP, DRCOG, MRCGP.
Gynaecologist and Associate Medical Director,
Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary, Dumfries.
Founder and Managing Director of Menopause Matters Limited.
Trustee and past Chair British Menopause Society.
Co-editor Post Reproductive Health, the journal of the British Menopause Society.
Early contributions were made from a group of Scottish based menopause specialists:
- Prof. Grant Cumming, BSc (Hons), MBChB, MD, MRCOG.
- Dr. Lucy Caird, MBChB, MRCOG, MD.
- Dr. Ailsa Gebbie, MB ChB, MRCOG, MFFP, DCH.
- Dr. Jane Johnston, MBChB, MRCGP
- Sister Katrina Martin, BSc, RGN.
Specialist Menopause and Osteoporosis Nurse,
Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary,
- Dr. Keith Spowart, BSc (Hons), MBChB, FRCOG.