To advertise on the Menopausematters website or the Menopause Magazine
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.menopausematters.co.uk is a leading UK independent menopause website attracting an average of 465,173 pageviews per month. Written by Scottish based clinicians who are all experts in the field of menopause, www.menopausematters.co.uk is outstanding in its delivery of clear, unbiased, up-to-date information on menopause and treatment options for both women and health professionals.
Menopause Matters magazine is the only magazine of its kind, written specifically for women approaching and experiencing the menopause. With information, advice, personal stories and news, along with dietary, lifestyle, fashion and beauty tips, Menopause Matters combines medical facts with glamour in an upbeat, readable style. Menopause Matters magazines are posted out to subscribers and to GP's surgeries and menopause clinics around the UK, with an estimated readership of 50,000.
We are confident that helping to support Menopause Matters would facilitate achievement of your marketing objectives through both the website and magazine by:
- Accessing a key target audience
- Increasing awareness
- Affecting brand preference
- Encouraging patients to be involved in the management of their menopause
From our recent online survey, our user profile includes the following:
- 96% British
- 98% female, 2% male
- 7% 0-40
- 70% 41-50
- 22% 51-60
- 1% 61-70
An online survey for both women and health professionals showed:
- 97% found the website information useful
- 91% would visit the site again
- 100% of health professionals questioned would recommend the site to their patients
- 85% considered the Menopause Matters magazines to be very useful
- 93% found Menopause Matters magazine content good or very good
- 90% said that the magazines were received well or very well by patients
- 85% wish to keep receiving the magazines
- 90% felt that the magazines should be available in all GP’s surgeries and/or menopause clinics
- 93% felt that Menopause Matters magazines helped women be better informed
Affiliations and Advertising
Menopausematters.co.uk is financed by relevant affiliations. Opportunities are varied and tailored to our client requirements. Our site captures a target audience which provides our clients with a perfect opportunity to enhance their marketing campaign.
Affiliations have been established with other websites with very successful outcomes for all parties. Obvious advantages to our clients include driving traffic to their sites and raising awareness of their products.
Menopausematters.co.uk only accepts advertising according to a set of predefined rules and guidelines. Menopausematters.co.uk has the sole right to interpret and enforce these guidelines and may change them at any time by issuing a revised set of rules.
- Menopausematters Ltd can refuse advertising that is not found to be in line with Menopausematters Ltd's ethical guidelines.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: tobacco, weapons, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, pornography or gambling.
- Menopausematters Ltd will not permit advertising for illegal products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive or offensive material, including material that misrepresents or ridicules people on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex or physical handicap.
- Menopausematters Ltd's directors must approve all advertisements before they can go live.
- Menopausematters Ltd's acceptance of an advertisement cannot be considered an endorsement of the products/services and the company cannot be held responsible in any way.
- All ads must identify the advertiser. Advertising that could be mistaken for editorial content will be labeled as "Advertisement" by Menopausematters Ltd.
- Menopausematters Ltd maintains a distinct separation between advertisements and editorial content as a hallmark of independence. Advertisers and sponsors cannot interfere with or influence this division in any way. Thus, the two departments must also be separated in a physical sense.
- Menopausematters Ltd reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove advertising for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection or cancellation.
- Menopausematters Ltd intends to comply with all local and international rules of advertising in a given country of operation. All advertisers and sponsors must therefore do the same. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that this is the case. This includes special rules for pharmaceutical advertising aimed at physicians and consumers. If Menopausematters Ltd becomes aware of a breach, Menopausematters Ltd may remove the advertising.
For further information on our commercial opportunities email us at: