» Download our Media Pack here
To advertise on the Menopausematters website or the Menopause Magazine
Please email: email@example.com
Affiliations and Advertising
Menopausematters.co.uk is financed by relevant affiliations. Opportunities are varied and tailored to our client requirements. Our site captures a target audience which provides our clients with a perfect opportunity to enhance their marketing campaign.
Affiliations have been established with other websites with very successful outcomes for all parties. Obvious advantages to our clients include driving traffic to their sites and raising awareness of their products.
Menopausematters.co.uk only accepts advertising according to a set of predefined rules and guidelines. Menopausematters.co.uk has the sole right to interpret and enforce these guidelines and may change them at any time by issuing a revised set of rules.
- Menopausematters Ltd can refuse advertising that is not found to be in line with Menopausematters Ltd's ethical guidelines.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: tobacco, weapons, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, pornography or gambling.
- Menopausematters Ltd will not permit advertising for illegal products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive or offensive material, including material that misrepresents or ridicules people on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex or physical handicap.
- Menopausematters Ltd's directors must approve all advertisements before they can go live.
- Menopausematters Ltd's acceptance of an advertisement cannot be considered an endorsement of the products/services and the company cannot be held responsible in any way.
- All ads must identify the advertiser. Advertising that could be mistaken for editorial content will be labeled as "Advertisement" by Menopausematters Ltd.
- Menopausematters Ltd maintains a distinct separation between advertisements and editorial content as a hallmark of independence. Advertisers and sponsors cannot interfere with or influence this division in any way. Thus, the two departments must also be separated in a physical sense.
- Menopausematters Ltd reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove advertising for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection or cancellation.
- Menopausematters Ltd intends to comply with all local and international rules of advertising in a given country of operation. All advertisers and sponsors must therefore do the same. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that this is the case. This includes special rules for pharmaceutical advertising aimed at physicians and consumers. If Menopausematters Ltd becomes aware of a breach, Menopausematters Ltd may remove the advertising.
For further information on our commercial opportunities email us at: