- Amanda Jane : A Menopausal Host's Guide to Self-Care During Christmas Holidays - Nov 2023
- Amanda Jane : Menopause and Mental Health - Oct 2023
- Kerry Dolan: Let's emphasise the positive - Oct 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Scrapping the Rule Book on Ageing - June 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Avoiding Menopausal Melt Downs During the Lock Down - March 2020
- Jane Renton: Menopautism - December 2017
» Open the infographic full size here.
» Open a high contrast version here.
Menopause Symptoms & Ways To Manage Them
by Dr Heather Currie MBE and Dr Michelle Kelly.
This wonderful visual by www.listenthinkdraw.co.uk was produced following Heather and Michelle's recent presentations at the menopausal festival FlushFest23. We think it provides a lot of information in a creative way, which we hope you may find useful.
Guest contributions by Dr Daisy
» GO TO THE BLOGS
Dr Daisy Mae is a doctor and writer. She has worked extensively as a Specialist in Sexual & Reproductive Health, in the South of England. She has also worked in the field of Menopause for around 25 years, and latterly has run her own specialist Menopause Clinic.
Daisy has just published her first novel - Dating Daisy. She also has a Sexual Health Blog on The Huffington Post UK and writes for Dr Ed, the online doctor service. Daisy will be blogging for us once a month.
You can contact Dr Daisy with ideas and suggestions for the blog or on any specific topics you are interested in.
Email: [email protected].
Guest contributions by Glynis Kozma
» GO TO THE BLOGS
Glynis is a qualified life coach and writer. She writes for national publications including the broadsheets and magazines on careers, health, family and relationships.
She helps to coach women to help them make positive changes to their lives, feel more confident and fulfil their potential.