The Glynis Kozma Blog
Our Monthly blog by Glynis Kozma
Glynis Kozma writes a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She also pens a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
Now is the time to re-invent yourself.
Regain your sparkle!
Spring is a time of re-birth. As I look out of my window now, I am amazed at how much colour is in the garden, considering the harsh winter we’ve had. The bulbs have pushed their way through, the blossom is starting to form on the trees and everything’s looking green and lush.
You might wonder what this has to do with the menopause or life coaching. For many women, the menopause can seem to be the end of something; fertility certainly, which may bring a certain sadness. If your identity has been bound up with being a home maker, you may feel redundant and your self-esteem may take a nose-dive. The empty nest syndrome does exist and it can be hard to adjust. But rather than thinking about what you have lost, think of this as a time to re-invent yourself.
If your self-esteem is low or you lack confidence to try new things, start by giving yourself some praise.
» Download the pdf to read the full text. (97Kb)
Glynis is a qualified life coach and writer. She writes for national publications including the broadsheets and magazines on careers, health, family and relationships.
She helps to coach women to help them make positive changes to their lives, feel more confident and fulfil their potential.
Glynis will be writing a monthly blog for Menopause Matters on making positive changes before, during and after your menopause. She will also be penning a regular Q&A Column as our Postive Change Coach in Menopause Matters magazine.
Glynis Kozma's Blog Posts
- How to survive your menopausal Christmas - December 2018
- How can you create calm in your life? - August 2018
- Now is the time to re-invent yourself - April 2018
- Top Tips for Lifting your Mood - March 2018
- How to set goals so you will achieve them - January 2018
The Dr Daisy BlogSee Dr Daisy's Blog
Dr Currie's Blog Posts
- Davina McCall: Sex, Myths and the Menopause
- Bio Identicals
- Menopause - what does it mean?
- What's in a Name?
- HRT and breast cancer
- Why do we flush?
- Vaginal dryness - lube or hormones?
- Vaginal dryness, a tale of neglect
- Menopause is everywhere
- Breast Cancer & HRT
- A sore point
- Menopause in the workplace
- Ten Wasted Years
- Menopause Time For Change
Menopause Matters has been named as one of "The 12 Best Menopause Blogs of the Year" 2017, by an American site, 'Healthline'
Other Guest Blogs
- Kerry Dolan: Let's emphasise the positive - Oct 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Scrapping the Rule Book on Ageing - June 2020
- Kerry Dolan: Avoiding Menopausal Melt Downs During the Lock Down - March 2020
- Jane Renton: Menopautism - December 2017