News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:53:03 PM 
Started by mancmum - Last post by Dandelion
my daughter has taken Ashwaghanda for years for anxiety and she swears by it x
Hi, I know this post is old.
I have been taking ashwagandha for 8 months, with no breaks.
Does your daughter take breaks?
Thanks

on: Today at 08:21:05 PM 
Started by Smokey - Last post by Joaniepat
Yes, Vagifem should help. The bladder and urethra are dependent on oestrogen to stay in good shape. Your frequent loo trips are probably due to the Genitourinary Symptoms of Menopause (GSM), also known as Vaginal Atrophy (VA). Systemic oestrogen doesn't always help with GSM and some women need local oestrogen treatment as well. If you decide to use Vagifem, insert about two thirds of the way up and aim for the anterior wall of the vagina (ie, close to the bladder)..
JP x

on: Today at 08:16:57 PM 
Started by Trixiebell - Last post by Trixiebell
Thankyou, I did ask the optometrist how long to use them but he didn’t say much
I will be looking out for offers 😳

on: Today at 07:50:53 PM 
Started by mandamoo85 - Last post by mandamoo85
Why did you marry him? and are you both happy? From your post it sounds like you aren't but he is? If that's the case then what do you need to be happy, and can you get that from your family as they are now? If the answer is no, then you need to re-evaluate your situation.
and honestly, if you aren't happy then yes, you probably are f'ing it up on purpose   :'(

Have you thought about finding some sort of ADHD family support group?

He is happy because this is all he’s ever wanted. A family and a wife, in a house with dogs etc. I’m not happy and I’m unsure why, he grates on me. He doesn’t have any friends - he has mine as family friends.
He takes away all of my independence. I’m too anxious to take the kids to school, do bedtime etc - because he does it all and I’ve never had to. I don’t do my own tablets, I don’t do any of the duties that a wife or, more importantly, a mother does. He puts this down as having ADHD.

I married him because we were pregnant and it’s a “normal” thing to do - something I didn’t have.
I’ve always thought I’ll keep up the pretence until the kids are old enough - and then I can find someone I lust over - who has the confidence and passion to arrange things and be silly.

He’s crying and I’m sat here with no emotions - what is wrong with me!!?

on: Today at 07:45:14 PM 
Started by mandamoo85 - Last post by mandamoo85
What an amazing husband. If you don't like your life as it is only you can change it and go down the route you will eventually take.

He is amazing, anybody else would be on cloud 9. Just unsure why I’m not.

on: Today at 07:43:54 PM 
Started by mandamoo85 - Last post by getting_old
Why did you marry him? and are you both happy? From your post it sounds like you aren't but he is? If that's the case then what do you need to be happy, and can you get that from your family as they are now? If the answer is no, then you need to re-evaluate your situation.
and honestly, if you aren't happy then yes, you probably are f'ing it up on purpose   :'(

Have you thought about finding some sort of ADHD family support group?

on: Today at 07:35:44 PM 
Started by joziel - Last post by joziel
Yeah I follow Huberman's sleep stack, it's where I got the apigenin from. All of it helps make me drowsy but not actually get me to the next level of deep sleep. I do get there sometimes, but not long enough - but it's a huge improvement on last year so hopefully if I can get my E up, it will get better.

I'm on 200-300mg of utrogestan. I was taking 200mg the first half of my cycle and increasing to 300mg for the last but now I'm not bleeding anymore so I guess I'll just take 300mg all the time. I've tried 400mg but it wasn't better for sleep than 300. (I can take any amount of P, I'm very tolerant.)

on: Today at 07:20:08 PM 
Started by mandamoo85 - Last post by Ayesha
What an amazing husband. If you don't like your life as it is only you can change it and go down the route you will eventually take.

on: Today at 07:18:25 PM 
Started by Gilla999 - Last post by Sooze
I’ve recently been experimenting with adding slightly more Sandrena than my usual 1mg. How I have done that is by adding a very small amount from a second pouch (less than a petit pois blob).

The first one lasted 9 days and the second 11 days.  Will be starting a new one tomorrow.  Now either I’m having a placebo effect or this small amount is making a difference - I was getting some health anxiety symptoms which it seems to have eased.

My last blood result was on the low side (139 pmol/L), but I’d say my symptoms were on the whole well controlled besides the occasional anxiety.
HTH.

on: Today at 07:14:13 PM 
Started by Smokey - Last post by Ayesha
If its due to Vaginal Atrophy then topical oestrogen will help.
Personally I find Vagifem doesn't help me on the outside but Estriol cream works much better.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10