Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:56:17 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by Dierdre
Avalanche

on: Today at 08:23:03 AM 
Started by Cassie - Last post by discogirl
brain work recursive therapy is a very new model of psychotherapy. I don't think its available on the nhs as yet. However I believe its undergoing clinical trials by NHS psychologists. I would be interested if you were able to access this as the effectiveness from therapists seem very positive.

on: Today at 08:22:38 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by CLKD
Thick snow

on: Today at 08:22:27 AM 
Started by Dandelion22 - Last post by CLKD
 :-\

who is Lioness ?  My response was to Dandelion.

on: Today at 08:21:20 AM 
Started by jaypo - Last post by CLKD
Cucumbers have no flavour these days.

the belatedness relieved earlier than expected .......

too early to tell, yet.

on: Today at 08:20:19 AM 
Started by Loo53 - Last post by CLKD
Yep. 

on: Today at 08:19:40 AM 
Started by violetbat - Last post by CLKD
Morning.  Hair follicles may be affected by chemotherapy in that the hair returns differently.

Frizzy ?  means what.  Soft curls or dry ........

on: Today at 08:18:27 AM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
try those new

on: Today at 08:18:06 AM 
Started by Cassie - Last post by CLKD
Morning.  I was prescribed cognitive behaviour therapy which was useless for me, as my phobia is embedded from about 3 hours old .

Is this technique offered on the. NHS?

on: Today at 08:17:16 AM 
Started by MsUlysses - Last post by CLKD
OUCH!

The GP that insinuated 'ovarian cancer' - what tests did he/she suggest, i.e. a blood marker test ?  Did he/she refer you immediately for advice from a Gynae on an 'in case' basis.

This is your body and you don't have to undergo surgical intervention if you aren't ready, however, we can go to consultants to get advice so that we have that bit of knowledge available.  It may be worth your while discussing the embedded mirena coil - is it still there for example ....... will this be aggravating the fibroid?  I imagine a coil like a large bedspring  ::) but am sure that is probably quite small.

Fibroids I believe are 'fed' by oestrogen?  Hopefully some1 will be along about stopping the progesterone ........ if a lady were rushed into hospital for example unless it was known that you are using HRT, she would probably be without for a while ?

In the meantime, if you don't already, make a list of worries etc. to take to the appt.  Any idea how long the waiting list is for a gynae, would U be able to take a cancellation appt. ? 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10