Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mirena and me!  (Read 10718 times)

murphydurf

Re: Mirena and me!
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 09:05:29 PM »

Hi Mis71Mum - I have been so up and down with the mirena - it almost completely ruined Christmas and New Year for me - I refused all offers of parties and fun and sat alone on New Years Eve as I was so low. I've had dreadful palps and anxiety which I've never had before (been on HRT approx 5 years), for a week it's felt like something is lightly pressing on my bladder, more obvious when sitting down or sudden movements, I've really had to increase E to try and deal with fatigue and low mood. I can't remember anything, have very little interest in anything and absolutely no zest for life. I keep being told it will pass but whilst out for Sunday lunch with my partner today even he commented that I've changed (I called off going out last night as I'd ended up in tears for no reason). I'm having it removed this week as I can't keep living like this. Whilst utro can be evil for me, at least it's more controllable.

Mx

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 09:56:07 PM »

I agree about the Zest for life! Mines totally gone along with my sex drive. I do feel very can't be bothered and lethargic.
Hope that the Mirena coming out with make a difference for you.
I'd be very interested to find out.

murphydurf

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 10:04:45 PM »

I'll keep you posted.

Mx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]