Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Positive sandrena experiences please…  (Read 4622 times)

Mrslolad

Positive sandrena experiences please…
« on: November 12, 2023, 07:08:56 PM »

Hello ladies.

As the title says I am after some positive sandrena experiences please. Especially from those who have swapped from oestrogel to sandrena.

I am one of those people who are affected by the change in the oestrogel and I’ve had a rough, rough year and still am not back to how I felt on the original oestrogel.

I’ve been given sandrena but am so scared to start it incase it sends everything spiralling again. I don’t know how much more strength I have left to battle through.

Thank you in advance x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Positive sandrena experiences please…
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 08:05:15 PM »

MayB put the product name into the search box and read threads that pop up - make notes ;-).

Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary of use to chart progress. 

Mrslolad

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 08:37:38 PM »

I have done that. I couldn’t find what I was looking for hence my post. I do keep a journal already. Am just very tired of feeling rubbish and was hoping for some shared experiences

Banjo1973

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2023, 10:01:04 PM »

Hi Mrslolad,

Long story short, I was a very happy oestrogel user until the new stuff came along about 4 months ago. I went from 3 pumps to 6 pumps and it was still no good.
Like you i was scared to try something new, however I finally bit bullet a couple of weeks ago and switched to Sandrena.

It is fabulous. In just 1 day I felt better. I am 2 weeks in and feel like the old me.

My mate also ditched new oestrogel. Sandrena didn't work for her but evorel patch did.

Give Sandrena a go, if that doesn't work there are still other options.

Good luck xxx

Mrslolad

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2023, 10:26:28 PM »

Thank you! This has been exactly what I needed to read.  So glad it’s worked well for you. Am pinning my hopes on the Sandrena as the patches don’t work for me. X

joziel

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 10:38:55 PM »

Let us know how it goes because I am another current oestrogel user considering a switch to Sandrena. I'm going to try 6 pumps of Oestrogel first...

Mrslolad

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 10:48:30 PM »

I will update. Am going to bite the bullet and change tomorrow. Although I’ll probably split my dose as I am SCARED!

Increasing the oestrogel pumps didn’t work for me as I eventually had too much and it affected me negatively. I’ve been weighing the pumps since august but am just not myself at all. And every new bottle seems to set me back again. It’s awful!

Banjo1973

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 06:55:04 AM »

Good luck...

A couple more positive stories are...

My mate had similar new oestrogel experiences to me. Unlike me though, she did something about it and switched to Sandrena. She was delighted with it, and told me... I guess she was my guinea pig!

The rest is history.

I bumped into an old friend (after a week on Sandrena) and she also hated new oestrogel... her anxiety had got so bad she was on beta blockers. I suggested she switched and every day I'm receiving a message saying how good she feels. And no more beta blockers.

I can't guarantee it will work for you, but I do believe there is life after new oestrogel

Sue1972

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 08:10:14 AM »

Same experience for me. New Oestrogel bottles really didn't work for me so switched to Sandrena and have felt the best I have felt for ages.

I am actually really glad I had to change but was very apprehensive to start with. x

Mrslolad

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2023, 08:13:16 AM »

Good luck...

A couple more positive stories are...

My mate had similar new oestrogel experiences to me. Unlike me though, she did something about it and switched to Sandrena. She was delighted with it, and told me... I guess she was my guinea pig!

The rest is history.

I bumped into an old friend (after a week on Sandrena) and she also hated new oestrogel... her anxiety had got so bad she was on beta blockers. I suggested she switched and every day I'm receiving a message saying how good she feels. And no more beta blockers.

I can't guarantee it will work for you, but I do believe there is life after new oestrogel

Thank you so much! I have put my big girl pants on this morning and tried the sandrena. Didn’t even split the dose. Fingers crossed it’s the solution I’m after. I will update in a couple days. X

Mrslolad

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2023, 08:14:15 AM »

Same experience for me. New Oestrogel bottles really didn't work for me so switched to Sandrena and have felt the best I have felt for ages.

I am actually really glad I had to change but was very apprehensive to start with. x

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Am so glad it’s worked for you. Hopefully it’ll work for me. X

Nas

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2023, 08:39:17 AM »

Sandrena converts, where do you all apply your gel? How much do you use?

I’ve been on the evorel patch for ages, but not liking wearing a big sticking plaster on my bum!

Kathleen

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2023, 09:56:32 AM »

Hello ladies.

I just wanted to say that I ran out of Sandrena sachets so I have been using some Oestrogel pumps that I found in the back of the cupboard, I assume they are the old bottles.  So far I feel about the same but if I continue with Oestrogel I will be mindful of the newer product.

Nas - I used to rub one 1mg sachet of gel into my inner thigh, alternating  every day. I find the gel is thicker than Oestrogel and took a little longer to dry. Other than that I had no problems with it.

Good luck ladies and wishing you all well.

K.

Nas

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2023, 10:00:34 AM »

Thanks Kathleen.
That’s good to know.
I may give it a try… you never know… 🤞 x

Mrslolad

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2023, 10:09:18 AM »

Hello ladies.

I just wanted to say that I ran out of Sandrena sachets so I have been using some Oestrogel pumps that I found in the back of the cupboard, I assume they are the old bottles.  So far I feel about the same but if I continue with Oestrogel I will be mindful of the newer product.

Nas - I used to rub one 1mg sachet of gel into my inner thigh, alternating  every day. I find the gel is thicker than Oestrogel and took a little longer to dry. Other than that I had no problems with it.

Good luck ladies and wishing you all well.

K.

Thank you for the luck. So far so good. So fingers crossed.

If they are blue topped then they are the old bottle.  Hope it continues to work for you! X
Pages: [1] 2 3 4