Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: NEWBIES  (Read 81946 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: NEWBIES
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2011, 01:53:43 PM »

Hope all new Members are finding their way round the Forum, joining in, picking up support and advice; don't forget the green menu on the left and our 'funny' room, a giggle helps get us through the day  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2011, 04:44:52 PM »

PHEW!  I go away for 3 days and yet more MEMBERS  :welcomemm:  hopefully you will soon find your ways around, don't worry if you don't get a response immediately 'cos we have time lapses, memory lapses, topics to talk about - we even discuss meno sometimes  :foryou:

CLKD

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2011, 12:38:07 PM »

:tulips: :welcomemm: :cheer:

Gobe

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2011, 11:34:48 PM »

Welcome to all newbies!

:welcomemm:

CG1

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2011, 11:46:15 PM »

I'm a newbie and want to say hi to all other newbies too   :welcomemm:

I've only found this site today and have to say it looks great, it makes me feel like i'm not as crazy as i thought!

The funnies page is sooo funny (guess the clue was in the title of it lol!) and it definitely made me smile!

I'm looking forward to joining in, thanks for having me   :thankyou:

CG x

CLKD

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2011, 09:00:07 AM »

:welcomemm:  browse round, join in, share ....... you are in Good Company  ::)

KatieOaks

« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2011, 01:33:35 PM »

Hello and THANK YOU!

I am so glad I found this site and as so many have said before me, it is wonderful to know I am not losing my mind! I already feel better....although it is only lunchtime!!! By this evening I wil be knackered again!

Thank you again.

aby

« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2011, 10:32:50 AM »

Hi, I have been looking up this site on and off for a while, but never managed to figure out how to write to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!    I am almost 54, Hit meno at 52 with horrendous sweats day and night (just wrapped in towels) thought I had fever and told by GP hit meno...tried few hrt and ended up with Everol Conti about 18 mths ago.  felt a bit hyper but sweats gone in 2 days.  Now, goin thru hell with anti-social new neighbours (6 mths). The stress gave me every health scare possible.  Gettin to grips with sit but Just got period, tender boobs and the anger is constant!!  Just found out from this site anxiety and meno go together!!!
Has anyone tried Everol Conti ?  Has anyone suddenly had bad meno sympts after/still takin patches?  GP anti drug and wont give me anything just tests which are all normal.  (Gosh this sounds like a war and peace novrel...so much to complain about! ).:-*

Bette

« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »

Hi aby
 :welcomemm:
Is this period the 1st one since you started Everol Conti? If so, it probably counts as an "unexpected bleed " and you should check it with the gp. It could be down to the stress you've been under but would be best to make sure. How long were you period-free before you started HRT?
Bette x

flower

« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2011, 05:03:43 PM »

>:( Hi Betty. Thanks for reply to my post this morning......chaged name and e-mail and still struggling to figure out how to work this site!!!.  Not got kids, but think every woman in 50s should have a 20 yr old to help them with gadgets!!
Not first show since on Everol Conti, but longest and never had sore boobs B4.  Think it is stress as had severe chest pain and stomach pains for months - all checked out now and normal.  Doc anti pill but gosh the constant anger is killing me and the depression. Never knew about anxiety being part of meno but lookin back realise Ive had it for years.
Goin to docs now ... Thanks for reply.  R U on HRT?  Do you get anxiety? ???

flower

« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2011, 05:22:28 PM »

Hi Larky
Dont understand all the symbols.  is it poss to remove a post ?  managed to delete and become a guest but not delete post!!! :-\

Bette

« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2011, 07:28:49 PM »

Hi Flower
Sounds to me as if Everol Conti might not suit you. The progesterone in it cause pmt symptoms in quite a lot of ladies and sounds like you might be one of those! Also, if you try a different one maybe you won't the bleeds.
Anxiety was one of my worst symptoms pre-HRT, although I started it for physical symptoms, not really thinking it would help the anxiety - which appeared for the 1st time a couple of years ago. I was still having periods (I was 49) so am on a sequi HRT which means I still get periods. Thankfully, all my symptoms are much improved, including the dreaded anxiety.
Bette x

Jamie

« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »

... think every woman in 50s should have a 20 yr old to help them with gadgets!!

I got one of them gadget-people, indispensable, worth her weight in gold.

Welcome Flower, you made me think of Bambi and Thumper, thank you!

CLKD

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2011, 08:10:27 AM »

I'll be away for a few days!  Welcome to anyone who sneaks a peek here, browse round join in - most of your worries/concerns will be here somewhere, do a 'search' for the topic and add your penny-worth  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2011, 09:14:16 AM »

Nice to have you all on Board! 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20