Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: NEWBIES  (Read 82362 times)

Tulip

Re: NEWBIES
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »

Hi everyone so glad I found this site . I'm not going mad after all  ::) Thankyou for welcoming me , nice to meet you all  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »

Join in !  Have a look-see at the 'funny' room

vstew62

« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2011, 02:41:05 PM »

Hi I am new to this site and don't know my way around yet I wanted to ask for help with my menopause symtoms  :-\
I have been taking Pempak for a few years and my symtoms came back now I've started using Climagest I have been on it voming up to 3 months but I don't think it agrees with me does anyone have any ideas I could try????
Please
Many thanks for a great site

Vstewx

Bette

« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2011, 04:17:17 PM »

Hi vstew62
 :welcomemm:
You'll probably get more replies if you start a new thread in "New Members" but don't worry as it takes us all a while to find our way around.  ;)
If you look in the Green Menu under "HRT Preparations"  you'll find all the different HRTs listed. You can compare what the different ones contain - you may be best trying one with a different progesterone. What side effects are you getting? It sounds as if you're on a peri regime - can I ask how old you are?
Bette x

jenny

« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2011, 08:24:24 PM »

Hi vstew, good to have you aboard, as Bette said put a post on new members, we all love looking there to give new members a great welcome. Someone will always reply to you, -we're a great bunch, and we care. If you are new to forum's - ask or scream and we'll come running to help. Noticed you,ve stuck to using Climagest for 3 months and you are still vomiting, umm maybe it does not agree with you. We are here for you.

jenny

Bette

« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2011, 09:10:50 PM »

I think that's a typo and she meant "coming" not "vomiting", Jenny!  ;D
Bette x

shan

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2011, 09:15:41 PM »

Sorry but COMING, not VOMITING really tickled me, first time I have laughed in weeks  :)

Bette

« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2011, 09:17:32 PM »

:rofl:
I must learn to re-read my posts before I press "send." Mind you, it's worth it for the laugh!
Bette x

vstew62

« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2011, 10:58:01 PM »

Hi Girls,
Thanks so much for your kind replies
Sorry for not replying sooner I had to go out. I am 48years old 49 soon but seemed to start peri when I was 43yrs although I controlled things well with Black Cohosh and St Johns Wort.  My symptoms got much worse  3 years ago I  started to get hot flushes and dreadful anxiety Doctor put me on Prempak 0.65 which didn't help so upped dose to 1.25 and this worked fine until last winter when the palpitations fuzzy head and depression as well anxiety started again so I asked for a higher dose and she put me on climagest 2mg which has given me bad PMT and spotting between periods I also don't feel that great yet (still have mild symptoms )this is my 3rd month on it shall I give it longer or do you think something else might suit me better
Thank you so much in advance I'm so glad I found this site I don't have much support my poor husband dosen't understand and I hate burdening him with feeling lousy so much THANKS again xxx ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:04:09 PM by vstew62 »

Bette

« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2011, 07:26:04 AM »

Hi vstew62
First of all, have you seen this thread? You might like to show it to your husband.
http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2458.0.html
Climagest contains Norethisterone which is notorious for PMT symptoms. Several ladies on here have had success with Femoston which contains Dydrogesterone whihc is meant to be a "kinder" progesterone. It comes in 1 and 2 mg - in fact, I'm starting the 2mg one today!
They suggest trying each type for 3 months so if you're not settling on it, maybe it is time to try a different one.
You'll find lots of support here so browse round and join in. Plenty of laughs too - do check out the "Funnies."  ;D
Bette x

meno lesley

« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2011, 10:02:21 AM »

This site has been a life saver for me. I was starting to think that I was going totally mad. Every day when I told my husband about my latest symptom I saw his eyes glaze over and that look of "what next" xx

vstew62

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2011, 10:37:54 PM »

Thanks Susan and Bette for your advice Femoston seems a good choice you mentioned the Gel is that the estrogen with a progesten tablet does that work how do you apply?
Thanks  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2011, 03:27:13 PM »

Welcome to all new members - I've been away intermittently and am finding it hard to keep up!  Browse round, join in ! :foryou:

Meggie

« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2011, 03:50:19 PM »

Welcome to all Newbies from me too.

I've been out of circulation for a while and it's nice to be back.

Meggie

Gobe

« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2011, 05:17:50 PM »

to all Newbies from me too!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20