Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 78

Author Topic: Re: How are you today?  (Read 132305 times)

KaraShannon

Re: How are you today?
« Reply #420 on: March 31, 2023, 05:21:12 PM »

Nah,not chicken at all,I'd do exactly the same,just wait til your back to normal haha well as normal as we can be.......not very then  ;D

;D

littleminnie

« Reply #421 on: March 31, 2023, 05:49:50 PM »

Try a lower dose of Vit D Kara and build up

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #422 on: March 31, 2023, 05:50:55 PM »

My GP prescribed a high dose initially, OTC is much less [by almost half] so I will take another capsule this evening.

Feeling more human and less tired.  Managed to graze all day  :D

Songbird

« Reply #423 on: April 07, 2023, 08:18:22 AM »

Just watched Breakfast with Charlie and Naga. There are actually “laughing clubs” where you go and participate in lots of, yep you’ve guessed it, giggling 🤭😲. I was rather sceptical to start with but just watching everybody sitting in a circle laughing at, apparently, not very much had me joining in  ;D….
Geez, I couldn’t stop and, importantly, I felt pretty good afterwards. Who knew?
Right, I’m off to search laughing clubs in Scotland. Songbird signing off..
 :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #424 on: April 07, 2023, 08:37:40 AM »

If I hear song 'The Laughing Policeman', it rarely fails to ignite a belly laugh.  How about some Tom Leher?

Songbird

« Reply #425 on: April 14, 2023, 04:45:42 PM »

Hubby and I had a lovely brunch with one of my sis in law’s (and her OH). We are all going to Alaska in July so had a nice time discussing that, whilst stuffing our faces  ;D……
My poor other sis in law went thru a 3hr gallbladder removal today (and it turned out to be gangrenous  :-\) so not exactly straightforward. Hate to think what would have happened had it not been removed quickly  :o

jaypo

« Reply #426 on: April 14, 2023, 05:19:47 PM »

Aww poor thing,hope she makes a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹

No songbird you will NOT make me jealous........much 🤨

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Re: How are you today?
« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2023, 06:01:18 PM »

How about the Laughing Gnome? That’s better than a copper laughing.  ;D

Any luck with the laughing clubs Songbird?  ;D

Songbird

« Reply #428 on: April 14, 2023, 07:31:03 PM »

She's absolutely shattered Jaypo. I'm sure she'll be feeling better after a few days. Gangrene in one of your organs sounds  :sick02: !
How about the Laughing Gnome? That’s better than a copper laughing.  ;D

Any luck with the laughing clubs Songbird?  ;D

No luck with the Laughing Clubs Jill. Everybody around here is a miserable git  ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #429 on: April 14, 2023, 07:37:04 PM »

It's good that your s-in-l went to Hospital!  Hopefully she will recover once any poison has been drained away.

Me - can't decide, I've woken up after a deep sleep.  Ate too much tea.  Again.  However, MotoGP on TV - late this weekend as it's from Texas  8)

Songbird

« Reply #430 on: April 14, 2023, 09:22:50 PM »

MotoGP is something I just can't get into, CLKD🙄.
And I won't be watching the Grand National either. I hate it when a poor horse falls and doesn't get up  :-\

jaypo

« Reply #431 on: April 15, 2023, 08:09:52 AM »

Absolutely HATE the grand national,it would've been banned by now if it was jockeys breaking their necks  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Songbird

« Reply #432 on: April 15, 2023, 08:22:26 AM »

Agreed Jaypo. I’m fine with the flat racing but just can’t watch the horrendous GN  >:(. The fences are huge! Poor horses  :(

Sitting sulking and contemplating hubby digging me in the ribs last night due to my, apparent, loud snoring 😴 - bleeding cheek 😲. I’d have to go some to win the “snoring stakes” in this household! - just saying  ;D
I’m still trying to come to terms with expelling a tiny bit of pee when I cough or sneeze without having to admit to bloody snoring now! Geez, it doesn’t get any easier does it?  :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #433 on: April 15, 2023, 08:57:08 AM »

Horses are bred to run.  However.  They run without a weight on their backs.  I would like to see them do the GN because they want to ;-).  Not many stop and tip off their riders so there is a huge amount of trust.  I would like to see whips banned completely  :-\

??? pelvic floor physio ??? Songbird  :-\.   I was aselppf the sofa the other afternoon and kept waking myself up with snoring  :-X

jaypo

« Reply #434 on: April 15, 2023, 09:44:44 AM »

Yep,bred by humans who cock up nature all the time,horses are herding animals they just follow the ones running,hence the reason you see a riderless horse following,poor beasts  :'(
Oh songbird I get that too........oh you were snoring last night 😳😳😳 oh really matey,you've been snoring every night for the past 12 years 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I found that vagifem helped with the pee issue
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 78