Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41

Author Topic: My Chin! and nose hairs !!!  (Read 140714 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: My Chin!
« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2014, 02:53:38 PM »

;D I can feel them though  :o particularly those white stiff ones  :-X

CLKD

« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2014, 04:20:21 PM »

Chin, under my nose, above my eye-brows, under-neath my eye-brows …… it's almost a full time job!

Winterose

« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2014, 09:23:01 AM »

Have researched the NO NO thingy and doesnt seem to be very good, Lumea do one but its nearly £400 , will wait until they come down in price - not sure if they do the blonde hairs, has anyone got a Lumea?

CLKD

« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2015, 01:30:59 PM »

…… and upper lip, getting me down as are my eye-brows …… had those stripped in November [ouch!] but not since.  I need to remember to get the cream out where I can see it …… and sharpen the tweezers, think DH has been using those  >:( and they don't grip as they did ……...

Lin

« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2015, 10:55:19 AM »

Hi ladies. I have the dreaded chin hair. After plucking they too have become stiff. I have a coupe of questions about waxing i hope someone can shed some light on this before i have a go at waxing. Firstly, will i need some industrial wax for the stiff ones. The fear is i get rid of all the peachy fuzzy hair so my chin is bald with a load of stiff hairs left there taunting me. Secondly, as i have mentioned peachy fuzzy fine hair, if i wax my chin, where do i stop??? Dont want a shiny bald chin with 20 odd stiff hairs and the rest of my face with my peach fuzz that will just highlight the fact i've removed it.. Any thoughts??? :)

CJ-sleepless

« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2015, 11:00:49 AM »

Oh this thread has made me laugh so much, thanks ladies.  Dreaded chin hair - I've made my daughter promise that when I'm a really old lady she will still get rid of my chin hairs for me - I remember laughing at an old lady with a beard when I was a young girl - so mine is probably karma lol

CLKD

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2015, 01:54:37 PM »

Home waxing kits?  I use good quality tweezers with an illuminating mirror in very good light  ;) - it's those that I can feel but can't see that bother me, but oh! the delightful twang as they come out  ;D

Winterose

« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2015, 04:43:25 PM »

I went for some threading for my eyebrows and the Indian lady said your face is hairy shall I do it all? so I said yes, she says after 5 or 6 goes it should get a lot better, well am off for second one tomorrow.  I noticed the thick white ones come in very fast but the light fuzz took about 3 weeks to reappear. Never give up though.  I notice them on other people now and assume they are scanning  ::)me for mine!!!

CLKD

« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2015, 06:03:39 PM »

I don't touch my fuzz on the sides of my face  ;) ……… those obvious ones though are tempting out the tweezers  ;D

Winterose

« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2015, 06:50:38 PM »

its trying not to feel for them in public, !!

karin

« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2015, 06:52:06 PM »

Gawd. nipple hairs!! Had them Since my 20's - me and my tweezers are seldm parted! My chin sprouts, i use veet on my top lip every 2 months, but its better than looking like a man!!

CLKD

« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2015, 07:17:13 PM »

DO NOT PULL BREAST hair - use scissors to cut them short but do not remove!

Rhubarb

« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2015, 02:50:58 AM »

Oh this thread has made me laugh so much, thanks ladies.  Dreaded chin hair - I've made my daughter promise that when I'm a really old lady she will still get rid of my chin hairs for me - I remember laughing at an old lady with a beard when I was a young girl - so mine is probably karma lol
I have an aunt who has no children and she made me promise I'll pluck her chin hairs when she's too old to do it herself ;D

I've had chin hairs since my early 20's, always had messed up hormones so I guess that was the reason. Had years of electrolysis, then more years of laser (along with my daughter who was cursed with lots of dark hairs in her teens, poor thing) and now I've finally just gone back to snipping them off with scissors.  I hardly notice them anymore because most of them are now sprouting below my chin, almost on my neck. When I do sometimes tip my head up in the mirror I'm shocked at how long some of them have gotten!

Rhubarb

« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2015, 02:53:52 AM »

DO NOT PULL BREAST hair - use scissors to cut them short but do not remove!

I've always pulled out nipple hairs, but I won't anymore! What does it do?

Rowan

« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2015, 10:27:35 AM »

I have plucked the odd hair out from around the nipple it never caused any harm

http://www.newhealthguide.org/Hair-Around-Nipple.html
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41