Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Too old for forum?  (Read 10759 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Too old for forum?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 09:42:32 PM »

If someone is unconscious ......... medical attention is given .........

CaroleM

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2017, 09:40:59 PM »

These days all adoptees come with a fairly comprehensive medical background. Obviously, if the father is not around for any reason, then only the mother's history would be available.

babyjane

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 08:46:11 AM »

not only adoptees.  My father's father was there at conception but abandoned my grandmother when she told him she was pregnant.  It was not in his plans so off he went.  No one knew anything about him, not even my grandmother as it was a whirlwhind romance of an older man sweeping a naive young girl off her feet, marrying her and clearing off when she got pregnant  >:(.

DIANE

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2017, 08:40:03 PM »

I am 63 and have been wondering the same.  I started noticing a lot of changes 3 years back.  My periods ceased around age 55, and I was thinking I would just have insomnia and that would be all.  But then came the hot flashes, panic attacks, and anxiety attacks, about the crazyiest stuff you can imagine.  Just wondering if anyone else out there are this late with those awful menopause symptoms.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2017, 10:03:21 PM »

:welcomemm: I'm in my early 60s and so far have been lucky.  Have you talked to your GP about your symptoms, i.e. which one would you like to ease first?  Some ladies find keeping a mood/symptom/food diary useful.  I was advised to eat every 3 hours to keep blood sugar levels even which can ease anxiety attacks, also Rescue Remedy can be a good stand-by as can Dextrose tablets.  Browse round.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]