Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Inverted nipple sort of  (Read 77220 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Inverted nipple sort of
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »

Have a word with your Vet. Practice, they may have Vet Nurses who will 'live in' and care for your dog and horse.  Our Surgery certainly provides the Service …….. my friend had Students in to care for her 15 goats when she wanted to go away  ;)

Or ask at your local Stables, pet supplies store, Countrywide etc..  There are plenty of animal care companies across the UK!

CLKD

« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2015, 09:16:43 AM »

Morning!  You could also look at The Cinnamon Trust web-site as this Charity was set up for emergency pet care situations. 

Do let us know how you get on.

babypink2807

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2015, 05:34:17 AM »

Hi all

Got a call yesterday, op booked for 28th September, and I am going for it

Dog is sorted and going to my dad, Horse sorted found someone to look after him.  Whilst in hospital a friend is going to look after my cat.

Week before op I go to hospital to be taken off warfarin and put on Tinsiparin injections, two days before I come off that and HRT.

Mum coming to stay with me, my new carpets are down in bedrooms and look and feel lovely.  Having new internal doors put on and so feel more like a home

I have two weeks of intermittent motorbike lessons and test on 25th, fingers crossed on that one.  Im going shopping for new PJs and friends lending me DVDs and portable DVD player whilst in hospital

I am looking into a new way of a good diet, not dieting but getting rid of toxins and eating better, can anyone help me here?  I have a nutrib tullet, make up smoothies using blueberries, raspberries, spinach, kale, banana, apples.  Eat chicken, small potatoes, sweet potatoes, salad, carrots.  its not much and it gets boring recommendations appreciated

thanks

Taz2

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2015, 06:48:16 AM »

It sounds as if you have got everything sorted Blossom -  not an easy thing to do but it's surprising how friends and family rally around at times like this. Hopefully your hospital stay wont be too long?

As for the diet - have you had a look at GeordieGirl's posts? She is following a really healthy diet.

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2015, 09:46:15 PM »

Make sure that you can move both arms when you by the PJs because after surgery the whole shoulder/back/arms can feel stiff and sore  ;).  I think I bought button through jimjams because lifting a nighty up would have initially been impossible  ::)

Put a few treats into your case too, i.e. nice soap or talc.  Have you chatted with your contact Nurse recently?

buy even  ;D  ::)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:07:02 PM by CLKD »

babypink2807

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2015, 01:18:30 PM »

Spoke to the Macmillan nurse today, I have pre assessment booked now for 22nd September, then in 28th, stay in for 1 - 3 days then home for a few weeks

CLKD

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2015, 03:07:37 PM »

Do you feel supported?  Do you know the people caring for your pets?

:bighug:

LizeeeH

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2015, 08:11:27 AM »

glad to hear you've got the pets sorted xxxx

Hurdity

« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2015, 09:36:26 AM »

Hi Blossom22

I have only just seen this thread as I don't often look at this part of the forum - so very sorry to hear your news and just to say I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best with your operation, treatment and recovery.

:foryou:

Hurdity xx

babypink2807

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »

I have some great friends and family too, its all organised.  GOing to go shopping at the weekend for new PJs and things just to make things a little more tollerable.  I have a mini DVD player, got some bluetooth headphones and lots of films to watch  8)

Not long to go but I am keeping as positive as I possibly can

Linsey44

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »

Blossom, just wanted to say I am thinking about you and hope all goes well on Monday for you.

Linsey X

LindyLouLou

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2015, 12:38:08 PM »

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Blossom.
Linda xx

CLKD

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2015, 08:14:22 PM »

Good Luck!

babypink2807

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2015, 06:11:04 AM »

Hello everyone I'm here in my hospital bed to be fair not feeling too bad. Bit sore and tired but the staff have been fantastic.  Hand on heart I've taken a sneaky look and thought I would be horrified but so far not. Could change who knows

I went into this with good support from friends and family and work. Hospital have been marvellous

Thank you all again off for a little snooze now

Ju Ju

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2015, 06:59:03 AM »

:bighug:

For your recovery.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16