Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Spotting and worried  (Read 2361 times)

veronica

• First Flush
Spotting and worried
« on: August 08, 2013, 09:10:13 PM »

Hi just wondering if it is common to spot, I had my last period in August last year and in March I started to get pain in my rt side and after a while it felt like period pain as well. The pain went for a while but came back in June and in July I started to spot the pain in quite bad now and I have to take pain relief. I am a little worried and would like to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I am in an early change I am 46.

Taz2

Re: Spotting and worried
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:43:16 PM »

Hi Veronica - spotting is very common in peri meno but as you are experiencing pain and this pain is getting worse I think you should make an appointment to see your GP just to rule out any problems such as ovarian cysts. Is the pain over the ovary area?

Taz x

veronica

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:09:30 PM »

Thanks for your reply,

yes the pain is over my right ovary mainly but I also have period like pain all over.

Joyce

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:55:59 AM »

Best checked out. I suffered ovarian pain just over 10 years ago. Was put on strong painkillers, but that was merely masking the problem. After hospital referral, surgeon suggested removal. Turned out I had adhesions & cysts.

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 08:14:59 AM »

I would agree with cubagirl and you should get this checked out especially if the pain is getting worse. Make an appointment and let us know how you get on.

Taz x