Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: EVOREL 25  (Read 1917 times)

Sharonangus

• First Flush
EVOREL 25
« on: February 22, 2024, 03:50:38 PM »

Hi ladies.
I hope yous are all well as can be..
I just started evorel 25 patches 2 weeks ago. The main reason for starting HRT  is because of the really bad hot flushes. The hot flushes were so severe I was soaking from head to toe with each hot flush. I'd have about 12 hot flushes a day. And I'd wake up soaking every morning. I've suffered for about 4 years.
I've already noticed the difference in my hot flushes.  I'm not having as many and they're not so severe.  And ive not once woke up soaking wet. Wayhay.
The thing is I've not had a period for 11 months but I've started feeling a bit of period pain but I'm not bleeding.  Anyone know why? 
Sharon

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: EVOREL 25
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 03:59:03 PM »

Hi!   :welcomemm: to the often confusing World of peri-menopause  ???  So pleased that already you have benefit and easing of the flushing.

What were your periods during in the last 2-3 years?  Mine waxed and waned for several years B4 stopping = menopause.  We are advised to count for 12 months after the last bleed B4 we think that we have reached menopause: however, Mother Nature may throw in a curved ball.  Then we have to start counting from month 1, all over again  ::)

It mayB that the regime has triggered hormones ...... is there anything in the leaflet in the box? 

Hopefully some1 will be along. If not do put the product name into the search box to read appropriate threads.  Make notes ;-).

Sharonangus

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 05:50:10 PM »

Hi thanks for replying.  My periods were very light and every 2 months.  I was on pill for 2 months at a time to help with endometriosis not returning.  I stopped the pill last April as per docs advice. 
I feel like I'm going to get a period if you know what I mean.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 07:25:42 PM »

Yep.  Even after my periods disappeared occasionally I would get symptoms and think "Oh NO Not after all this time!!!"

Dotty

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 08:01:35 PM »

Hi are you on Evorel Sequi ? Or are you on Evorel oestrogen patches?

Sharonangus

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 12:17:16 AM »

Patches

Arya Underfoot

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 01:34:21 AM »

Hi Sharon

When I switched from gel to patches, I started getting pelvic pains, it felt like the start of a period, I freaked out thinking am I having a cycle (I don't have a uterus anymore), another year till post menopause?? I think it's just a side effect of the patches and it settled down. I had a blood test and am post meno now, so nothing to worry about.  Hopefully your symptoms will ease soon.

Dotty

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 08:47:44 AM »

Hi Sharon has the gp given you a progesterone to ho with the Evorel patches ?

MenoDel

• First Flush
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 07:06:23 PM »

Hiya - I've just started Evorel 25 too - and I remember my doc telling me that I could take just estrogen since I've had a hysterectomy, otherwise there would be a chance of bleeding. In this case, the docs need to give you a combined treatment. Get them to sort you out with some progesterone, I think! :)