Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Burning pain constantly vaginal atrophy??  (Read 16415 times)

Ruth Emery

Re: Burning pain constantly vaginal atrophy??
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2022, 11:44:40 AM »

Ruth you can definitely use a small amount of moisturiser on the applicator as lube but I wouldn't put a full dose of moisturiser up there at the same time as the Vagifem, if that helps. I don't think you need to allow an entire day between them, just a few hours. As long as you are not putting everything in there at once, there's no problem with using different things if they work for you. Over time you will learn what you like more and get more stream-lined and use fewer products but probably understandable to try a few to start with.

Lyncola, I totally agree with you about the dildo. By the way, you can use a condom on it if you want to use your Olive and Bee when you're using it. I've got some 'no lube included' German condoms so you can use whatever you want with them.

Thankyou ☺️ I definitely have always left it a few hours before using the vagifem.. what are the thoughts about using 2 one night? Would that be ok?

Flossieteacake

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2022, 11:46:39 AM »

Ruth you can definitely use a small amount of moisturiser on the applicator as lube but I wouldn't put a full dose of moisturiser up there at the same time as the Vagifem, if that helps. I don't think you need to allow an entire day between them, just a few hours. As long as you are not putting everything in there at once, there's no problem with using different things if they work for you. Over time you will learn what you like more and get more stream-lined and use fewer products but probably understandable to try a few to start with.

Lyncola, I totally agree with you about the dildo. By the way, you can use a condom on it if you want to use your Olive and Bee when you're using it. I've got some 'no lube included' German condoms so you can use whatever you want with them.

Thankyou ☺️ I definitely have always left it a few hours before using the vagifem.. what are the thoughts about using 2 one night? Would that be ok?

I would use one vagifem in the morning and another at night. That way it will have time to dissolve.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2022, 11:47:37 AM »

Vagifem is a pessary  :-\ not delivered by an applicator ?

Flossieteacake

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2022, 11:48:39 AM »

Vagifem is a pessary  :-\ not delivered by an applicator ?

You can use an applicator to insert it. When I used vaigfem they were preloaded in applicators.

CLKD

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2022, 11:49:43 AM »

Aaaahhh - 1 learns something every day 1 does.  The end of the finger would do once it goes in easily?

Flossieteacake

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2022, 11:53:41 AM »

Aaaahhh - 1 learns something every day 1 does.  The end of the finger would do once it goes in easily?

I think it depends on the person. I was never able to insert the pessary with a finger myself. I had to use the applicator as it is thinner then my finger and add sylk to help it glide.

CLKD

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2022, 11:54:05 AM »

:thankyou:  we're a mine of info.  8)

Flossieteacake

« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2022, 11:55:16 AM »

:thankyou:  we're a mine of info.  8)

You are most welcome.  :)

Ruth Emery

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2022, 11:56:29 AM »

I would use one vagifem in the morning and another at night. That way it will have time to dissolve.

I actually meant vagirux these are what I am on..small white tablet put in by applicator.. could I take one morning and evening do you think?

Ruth Emery

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2022, 11:57:34 AM »

They are the same thing aren't they really?

Flossieteacake

« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2022, 11:59:57 AM »

Yes they are. I think it is just the brand name that is different.

joziel

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2022, 12:16:16 PM »

Ruth, I think for a week or two you could put one in morning and night. I'm not sure about continuing that long-term (and your GP may not prescribe you enough to do that with) but short-term it should be fine. Vagirux and Vagifem are the same thing, just one comes in an applicator and the other doesn't.

Ruth Emery

« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2022, 01:41:15 PM »

I think I will just until it's under control ☺️ I have enough for the moment,I wonder if I should take one now then one tonight?
Thankyou

Flossieteacake

« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2022, 01:49:10 PM »

I think I will just until it's under control ☺️ I have enough for the moment,I wonder if I should take one now then one tonight?
Thankyou

I would. At least that way you can get some relief right now. I hope it eases your pain.

Ruth Emery

« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2022, 01:55:42 PM »

Thankyou

I would. At least that way you can get some relief right now. I hope it eases your pain.
Thankyou ☺️ I will 👍🏻
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]