Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 9 weeks on Evoral Sequi and feeling really low  (Read 1233 times)

Unicorn

Re: 9 weeks on Evoral Sequi and feeling really low
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 06:20:37 PM »

I would ask the Doc about cutting it down to 25mg but not the one that claims you've just got anxiety 🙄.   Have you had anxiety or low mood in the past? Xxx

Itwillpass

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 06:28:32 PM »

No never had anxiety before to be honest it’s completely floored me. I wasn’t able to speak to my usual lovely doc last time hence this one, she even said every woman goes through menopause like it was no big deal which made me feel like a fraud  >:(

Unicorn

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 06:32:03 PM »

Comments by your Doc like that don't exactly make us feel better, does it? 🙄😚 I wonder if she was one of the lucky ones xx

Itwillpass

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 06:49:39 PM »

They really don’t do they, talking with you has made me feel better than her  :-* She might be slightly older than me so maybe she hasn’t reached it yet & that comment will bite her on the backside  ;D take care xxx

Unicorn

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 09:11:30 PM »

And you sweets! Xxx

Racheldc

• First Flush
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2021, 01:27:59 PM »

I would suggest you try to hang in there for at least another full cycle as things are likely to even out for you. I think any changes or disruptions to the regime, however minor you think they may be, are probably causing the side effects. I found some instant improvements on these patches, but it was probably 3-4 months before I felt all the strange little changes to mood and energy levels smoothed out. Hope things improve soon for you!

Itwillpass

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2021, 04:34:15 PM »

Hi Racheldc just wondering what other symptoms you had too, my energy levels are so low today plus bloating, nausea, burning back ache, anxiety & generally off again. I’m determined to stick with it though it’s so hard  :-\ feels like everyday is a bad day lately
Pages: 1 [2]