Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Author Topic: GP has prescribed Qlaira - Feeling scared and need encouragement!  (Read 53454 times)

CrispyChick

Re: GP has prescribed Qlaira - Feeling scared and need encouragement!
« Reply #480 on: June 02, 2021, 07:54:38 AM »

OK. My immense fatigue is defo the microgynon. Grrrr. Had a 4 day break. Wasn't great first few days, but survivable.

Defo had more energy. Took first pill again  last night. So fuggy now!!! At least it explains it. No more blaming iron levels etc   >:(

I'm just always tired, dragging myself about with bad fatigue. My brain is never sharp either. I'm always in a blur.

So... On this pill I'm much more level. Less dizziness avd nausea, no pmt (which is now epic on nothing)... But I don't think I can live this fatigued. Grrrr.

Going to try avd give it this month. Then will try eloine. It's defo the progesterone doing this.

Gilla999

« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2021, 07:03:24 AM »

Well at least you know for sure what's causing it Crispy - there's no harm in giving it another month and just check that it doesn't subside, as there are clearly other benefits to it for you as well. But yes, if it doesn't improve next week then Eloine could well be worth a try xx

Angelasurrey

« Reply #482 on: June 22, 2021, 06:51:51 PM »

Hi All,

Sorry for not posting in ages. My symptoms slightly lessened with Qlaira but it hasn’t helped with the main awful ones. Next step now is considering HRT. Sending you all hugs and best wishes. X

Gilla999

« Reply #483 on: July 03, 2021, 06:29:37 AM »

Hi all - Angela, sorry to hear that Qlaira hasn't helped for you. It definitely is a case of trial and error with all this isn't it. Have you started on HRT yet?

Crispy, I wondered how you are doing? x

Angelasurrey

« Reply #484 on: July 15, 2021, 06:11:49 AM »

The trial and error is the toughest part isn’t it!  I hope you are alright, I’ve started HRT. Vagifem, Estradot and Utrogestan. Things are a bit better but the Utrogestan hasn’t calmed my PMS and so its been a tough week, feeling irritable, upset and exhausted.

Sending you all hugs… how are you all? X

SummerBat

• First Flush
« Reply #485 on: July 31, 2023, 11:16:28 AM »

OK. My immense fatigue is defo the microgynon. Grrrr. Had a 4 day break. Wasn't great first few days, but survivable.

Defo had more energy. Took first pill again  last night. So fuggy now!!! At least it explains it. No more blaming iron levels etc   >:(

I'm just always tired, dragging myself about with bad fatigue. My brain is never sharp either. I'm always in a blur.

So... On this pill I'm much more level. Less dizziness avd nausea, no pmt (which is now epic on nothing)... But I don't think I can live this fatigued. Grrrr.

Going to try avd give it this month. Then will try eloine. It's defo the progesterone doing this.

I know this is a very old thread but I was wondering, if you see this, if you could clarify 'it's defo the progesterone doing this... lack of or too much do you think? I have struggled for a long time in the follicular phase and believed it to probably be low progesterone. fatigue/nausea/fog. I went on hrt which was lovely but would have been lovelier if I had been allowed to take it continuously. I felt good on the utrogestan phase and that was the only time I really slept. The two weeks without it (estrogel only) were still hard. Now on Qlaira but suffering this week with the ole growly tummy, dry mouth, lack of sleep, fatigue...
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]