Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Horrendous coccyx pain  (Read 5020 times)

Penguin99

Re: Horrendous coccyx pain
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2020, 05:34:40 PM »

Hi, They said no to sleeping tablets  because its pain that's keeping me awake, and they can be addictive, ( am on opioid painkillers ! )she gave me amitriptyline instead, however after returning back from queuing outside supermarket to get to pharmacy, she didn't send the prescription for amitriptyline! So now got to wait until Monday.  I'm just at the point of a meltdown.  My husband is a 12 week isolater so I hate going out and go out as little as possible. I've just poured a glass if wine as I'm so fed up with it now.  :(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2020, 07:34:21 PM »

They can be addictive.  If you are already on opioids ..........  :-\

Your Pharmacy can deliver your medication, this should have been arranged anyway if you have an isolator.  See your local Facebook group, many are helping out with medicines, food boxes etc.. 

Penguin99

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2020, 07:59:40 PM »

I spoke to the pharmacist and explained about my husband. I also said is it possible if I call when I get there,  for someone to bring it to the door, he said it depends what pharmacist is on. I'll leave it until later in the evening and hopefully I won't need to queue.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2020, 03:12:47 PM »

Not a lot of help there then!  Have a lookC on your local Facebook page to find out if any volunteers might be doing prescription rounds?

sheilasue

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2020, 09:52:50 PM »

Hi CLKD,
I think the trigger point for the nerve that was causing me issues was at the back f my head on the left under my skull. When she pressed on it I could feel pain in the tooth that I had felt during the episodes of TN. She also released a tightness near my collarbone. The pain from TN is horrendous. I really hope I don't suffer from that again.
SS
Pages: 1 2 [3]