Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Health anxiety  (Read 8862 times)

Kathleen

Re: Health anxiety
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2020, 12:42:59 PM »

Hello ladies.

My trusty meno book talks about a sense of unease that comes upon us at this time on our lives. I wonder if  health anxiety is a product of that.

Unusually I don't worry about my physical health but I do fixate on my mental health as a result of my mood swings. I do get a tense, quivery sensation in my stomach/abdomen but I even attribute that to my anxiety rather than digestive problems. Should my current irritability and tearfulness ever leave me I'm sure I would fill the void with something else to fret about!

Pip16 - it's interesting that you've used CBD oil to help with calmness. Can you tell us more about the brand you use? I'm sure lots of ladies would like to learn more.

Wishing everyone well.

K.

Pip16

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2020, 02:17:58 PM »

Hi Kathleen Am I allowed to mention the company on here? it's amazing stuff and has really helped me and family members with lots of ailments.
Pip x

Kathleen

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2020, 02:59:35 PM »

Hello again Pip16

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.

I 'd like to try CBD oil as I am not on HRT and feel I need something.  Are you able to send me a pm with the details? I realise that members only have access to the pm service if they have made over 10 posts and I'm not sure that you qualify as yet. Hopefully you do lol.

Many thanks and wishing you well.

K.

Pip16

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2020, 03:45:47 PM »

Hi Kathleen no not able to send messages yet. I'm not sure if You could send me one then I can reply....
Pip

Kathleen

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2020, 04:54:07 PM »

Hello again Pip16

Another good idea lol!

I'm send you a pm and we'll see if the system let's you respond.

Thanks again.

K.

Pip16

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2020, 05:23:25 PM »

Hi again Kathleen no the systems not letting me send. I don't know how else to do it unless you have any ideas. Are we really not allowed to post details. I know there are lots of ladies who use the company's oils for meno symptoms X

Sparrow

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2020, 05:32:03 PM »

Just post another three on this thread and then you can send.

Just put blah blah on three separate posts.

Miss Sunshine

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »

Oh gosh! I've diagnosed myself with every single cancer/disease going over the years and of course dr google has never helped. I found a breast lump a few years back. Booked into breast clinic and seen within 4 days, biopsy etc. All came back clear but I was still having panic attacks about it. Told myself to pull myself together and think of something else. Brain switched to a mole on my foot that has been there for donkeys years and then I convinced myself it was cancer. Eventually saw my gp who referred me to counsellor. She told me the brain was very clever. Once it's learnt something it's hard to ?unlearn it?. Now the health anxiety has risen its ugly head again when I've been totally calm and rational this past year or so. The only thing different is that I stopped taking cbd oil about 8 days ago. That must have really calmed me. Flushes are back along with the anxiety. Time to get back on it I think!!
Miss sunshine.. I was sore under my breast and very smelly (of sweaty socks) even straight after a shower-no rash but my gp gave me a cream which got rid of it. X

Thanks, rash was gone the next day.  I have moved onto other obsessions now! It's literally exhausting.  Would love to know about cbd oil too!

Donnadoobie

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2020, 06:19:01 PM »

It is exhausting Miss Sunshine, had it continually for the past 10 months!

Just put a post on my thread bout my sore throat, which is my current worry. Even thought the doctor says he is not worried it is anything sinister.

Just want to feel normal again.

I would be interested in CBD oil.

Kathleen

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2020, 06:44:22 PM »

Hello again ladies.

Pip16  - The system let me send you a pm so hopefully you will see it soon.

It appears other ladies are also interested in trying CBD oil.

Take care everyone.

K.

Pip16

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2020, 07:13:39 PM »

Think I've started something here with the CBD oil 😀. Lots of people do use it for anxiety and I'm pretty sure it helped me, even the hot flushes. My health anxiety has only come back this bad since I stopped it around 10 days ago. I can't even remember why I stopped now. Brain fog lol. Back on it now though. I don't think it helped with my VA symptoms which I'm obsessed with now thinking it's something more serious but i suppose it did help me to switch off from it and to think rationally and not to visit dr google. But don't just rush out and buy any as there are things you need to be aware of before you start especially if you take other meds. You need to leave gaps and it's not like taking other medications where stronger is better. You need to start low and slowly build up til you get to your own point of relief. Everyone's different. They give you tons of info and advice where I get mine from and have 1000's and 1000's of happy customers. I don't know if I'm allowed to say the company name on here and because I'm new I can't send or reply to any pm's. I don't work for the company or anything like that, Ive just used it for over a year and it seems to work for me. I originally bought it for my dog and I'm sure it gave us more time with him.  X

Pip16

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2020, 07:56:00 PM »

Hi Kathleen no the system is still not letting me send messages. I need to get to 10 posts and think this is now no 9.

I?ll just post another random one then hopefully I?ll then be able to reply to you
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2020, 08:09:25 PM »

Pip - U can reply on the board.   :-\. One doesn't post simply to enable the PM system.

Kathleen

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2020, 08:42:00 PM »

Hello again Pip16

Thanks for trying to reply to my pm. 

As you can see there are other ladies eager to learn from you but no pressure!

Wishing you well.

K.

Pip16

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2020, 09:57:40 PM »

Hello again Pip16

Wishing you well.

Hello again Pip16

Wishing you well.

K.

K.
Hi Kathleen thank you. I can only say what I think helped me and direct you to where I bought mine. From there, there's tons of advice, files to read and you can ask for advice too from the support group. Also the shop with reviews. X
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5