Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Beauty tips  (Read 19262 times)

Taz2

Re: Beauty tips
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2014, 07:22:01 AM »

I've tried the conditioner but it brought my scalp out in a rash - lovely smell though!

It's a range of hair products CLKD - nothing raunchy  ;D ;D

Taz x

Cazikins

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »

Just thought I'd mention John Freida Voluminous hair products.
I have fine hair but lots of it so it is quite thick anyway & I bought J.F. by mistake - however I'm not one to waste good money & so used it twice a week as usual & noticed that within about 3 weeks I was losing less hair when I washed it...result for anyone with hair loss problems.
It's a bit more expensive than my usual Herbal Essense but I really notice the difference.
Cazikins x

JaneinPen

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2019, 07:53:18 PM »

Thanks  Cazikins. I have fine hair and do lose quite a bit when drying it so will give this a try next time I am buying shampoo

Padine

« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2019, 05:44:14 PM »

What a fabulous thread! I love all things beauty related and am a sucker for new products. Do you know that if you get fed up of a product before it's finished, instead of putting it at the back of a cupboard to use up "later", if you put it to your local charity shop ( so long as it's not mascara any eye products) they can send it to girls/women who are refugees, in prison or hard up in other ways? There are places which you you can send old items to, but the postage is expensive. Charity shops should have something like Giftaid so it's not costing anything.
Padine x

Lanzalover

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2019, 06:19:44 PM »

Thanks Padine that's good to know I'll pop down to our local charity shop when I'm off later in the week.

Lanzalover x
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]