Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Holiday anxiety -need help!  (Read 6781 times)

Evelyn63

Re: Holiday anxiety -need help!
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2018, 02:58:29 PM »

This post and the answers could have been written by me.  I want to go on holidays, but as the date looms, I wish it could be cancelled.  I always go , but spend most of the time looking forward to coming home !   Definitely want to try a cruise though, the Fiords appeal.

Just looking at my " travel  medicine bag" which I keep permanently in my case, the zip just about closes.  Years ago it was all about toiletries and fake tans before going away, now it's GP appointments and just in case prescriptions !

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2018, 03:01:28 PM »

At least I could be shut in the cabin ......... would need to have a port hole but if the water went up and down outside  :-\

I would love to see the Northern Lights.  I got as far as ordering a brochure for no-fly cruises in about 2003  ;D then Himself decided he would be bored  :D

jaypo

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2018, 03:36:47 PM »

He wouldn't be bored!he'd be with you clkd 😂
The fjords are the most tranquil place in the world,anxiety disappears,it's just getting there 🤣 Evelyn,my medicine bag is full of just in case medicines,vitamins & actual medicines,in fact I say bag,more of a suitcase

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2018, 03:39:35 PM »

Oh jaypoo - hadn't thought of that retort  ;D

I always want to get home to see if I've been OK or been plagued by panic  :'( but have learned to enjoy the less anxious moments by standing.  Simply breathing in. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]