Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Anxiety an Panic  (Read 9862 times)

suzysunday

Re: Anxiety an Panic
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2018, 08:50:09 PM »

Do others feel the need to keep having a wee, although it's a silly question as anxiety does that. It's just that I have VA and after coming off hrt following post meno bleeding and just on topical hrt now, I had cystisis 3 months ago with uti symptoms coming and going for weeks after.  But with anxiety as talked about on here and those rising feelings of panic, I don't know if  these feelings of needing to wee is part of that or the VA.  For example,  today I felt OK in the day for first time in ages,  then come the evening,  anxiety just creeps up for no reason, but a real tangible feeling . Then these wee feelings start. Is it anxiety rather than VA if I was OK during the day?  Don't feel as though I'm explaining myself very well.

suzysunday

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2018, 11:01:16 PM »

Should I use local hrt more often, I use ovestin. no other hrt.  I was off all hrt for 3 months when this started. I never had this lingering feeling before.  I don't want to be like this forever. I got really stressed during pmb biopsy etc. Do you think things will settle down? Really fed up.

suzysunday

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2018, 11:30:47 PM »

I don't really want systemic hrt after the bleeding as I was so scared.  Not sure if I would be given it cos the biopsy did not get enough tissue and I couldn't face another so in theory I never really got the all clear.  I had thickening which went down when I stopped systemic tibolone.  I'm so scared of taking more hrt and bleeding again.  I feel really trapped.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2018, 02:08:46 PM »

I can't get this high or low oestrogen levels  :-\ ....... surely the body regulates itself if HRT is prescribed?  It drops off at peri-menopause so if necessary, replacement may help.

I'm background anxious but it's my body being hungry.   :-\

Kb21

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2018, 03:11:36 PM »

Very interesting.. I think this is the problem with hormones. Does the body regulate around the supplement you're taking? I've not read enough about it.

Roseneath

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2018, 07:40:45 PM »

Birdy. I just wanted to reassure you regarding the ' brain fog' . I had exactly the same panic two years ago. I would say stupid things like theatre instead of cinema, get into the car the passenger side when I was ment to be driving, put milk in the cupboard.  I was so terrified that I felt I couldn't trust myself. Did all these online dementia tests all day!  Ended up at docs in tears. She was great. Totally reassuring. Said if you watch EVERYONE makes these mistakes but if you are anxious you noticed them more so it is an vicious circle. A week or so after I saw her I just forgot about it (went onto another worry probably!) and two years on I can see she was right. So hang on in there, be gentle, it is really ' just' hormones.

suzysunday

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2019, 08:06:19 PM »

Hello birdy .  I saw my gp a couple of weeks ago and she advised using ovestin every night for a few weeks then alternate nights for good if need be.  She gave me 4 tubes to be going on with and it was good she didn't want to limit the dose and re assured me about its safety.   The wee thing, or uti symptoms seem to have improved but I am still scared to use the dilator,  which set off symptoms a few weeks ago, and still scared to have sex. But  I  am going to try to get back into using the dilator now things have settled.  Trouble is, it's so good not to have those uti symptoms that I don't feel like rocking the boat, at a bit of a stalemate.   Been having horrendous anxiety  these last few weeks,  really debilitating like I never knew was possible.  It's been building for months now and is quite frightening.  Hope it goes away. Thanks for asking . From other threads in know you have similar anxiety so hope you are not too bad.

CLKD

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 08:13:34 PM »

I wee a lot when my anxiety levels are up.  As well as when the atrophy is bothersome.

suzysunday

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2019, 09:10:46 PM »

Trying some mild 5 htp for the last week and a herb called cleavers.  Then usual stuff, starflower oil and vitamins.  Lots of walking and attempting less negative thinking. Monday was horrendous,  thought I might not be able to leave the house ever again.

suzysunday

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2019, 10:17:31 PM »

Thanks and all the best to you.

CLKD

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »

:'(.  I had years like that suzy ......... intermittently and thought that I would never go shopping again.  Couldn't even go into the garden.

'rescue remedy' to hand?  I forget yesterday  :-\

suzysunday

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2019, 02:50:23 PM »

I hope things are  better for you now CKLD.   The feelings really frightened me, I know about anxiety but this was off the scale.  I have not had it  so acute since Monday,  but feel fragile, as though it may recur any time.

CLKD

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2019, 03:00:03 PM »

Which it could  >:( - bugga .........

I was so tired after anxiety attacks too.  The worry for me is that the attacks will return and never go  :'(

suzysunday

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2019, 04:46:48 PM »

Yes that has been my fear too these last few weeks. 

CLKD

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2019, 05:34:09 PM »

It's so sudden 4 me.  OK one moment then slammed  :'( but hey, in between I can stand to sniff the roses ;-).  I try to stop for 1 nice thing daily
;-).  Waking up in a warm bed was lovely this morning .......
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5