Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CMHT troubles  (Read 3173 times)

Robin

Re: CMHT troubles
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 05:13:49 PM »

I'll be right behind you. I hope you like ironing work shirts! 😂

AgathaC

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2018, 05:31:33 PM »

If you drop off and pick up, you can have a discount but I'm going to have to charge a bit more for a delivery service  ;D #menopausalironigserviceltd  ;D

Robin

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2018, 05:43:32 PM »

Ah I live in Timbuktu. How much do you charge for pickup and drop off? 😂

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »

:lol:  we have a charabanc - will I fire up the engine and fix the fridge ...........  :whist:

I too am a 'why' person.  When I was severely depressed I wanted to know why.  Was it organic in that my brain was missing chemicals that could be replaced or was it genetic.  Never got an answer  >:(.  Fortunately the medication plus intermittent talking therapies worked.  Discuss, decide, ditch ;-)

I walked away from a couple of therapists ...........

UpsDowns

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 09:47:55 AM »

Okay you've all made me chuckle with the ironing saga ;-)
I'm okay today, just the complete nothingness now which, to be honest, is a relief from all the terrible thoughts.
I do truly appreciate everyone's kindness, as I'm not one to talk about my mental health , even manage to hide it from husband. He just thinks I've morphed into a miserable cow!
And if you are awake in the night please do something more fun than ironing x

AgathaC

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2018, 01:38:43 PM »

I think the nothingness is better than the abject panic. When I get into an anxiety panic, I can barely breathe and (worryingly) I feel like I could do almost anything. The nothingness is the reverse and I feel like I can just about sit in a chair and watch crap programs on TV.
I haven't hid this from my husband and he has been very helpful. Could you try and tell yours? Does he know about interaction with the CPN, etc.?

Jeaniewigs

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »

Me next 😂😘

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 03:24:24 PM »

Mine knows.  My GP knows by my posture.  So I can't hide it and now I do recognise when I am slipping downwards.  In the 1990s I didn't know, but when walking I curled over into a ball ........ like someone with osteoporosis  :-\

Half a day at a time?  I don't plan too far ahead.  If I have to it's months ahead and then I bury the event  ::).

Can't find any ironing, does it matter?  Put kettle on  :whist: I'll bring  :cake:
Pages: 1 [2]