Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Severe vaginal atrophy  (Read 25391 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Severe vaginal atrophy
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2018, 08:25:05 AM »

Morning!  Or should that be sleep tight  ;)

Little steps. 

Scottishgirl

« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2018, 09:54:42 AM »

Hi CLKD. I have a question for you and the other ladies on the forum. My doc has put me back on diazepam for anxiety. I didn't take them for ages because I was on strong pain pills. I take them 2 morning , 2 night. Well this morning my bladder felt much better and to tell the truth I forgot all about the diazepam. Bladder was good today. Just took 2 and Lo and behold , half an hour or so,later my bladder playing up again.  I wonder if it's relaxing and / or irritating it. Could be coincidence. Any thoughts on  this ladies?

CLKD

« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2018, 04:08:11 PM »

What's the dose of Valium?  I was prescribed 10mg 3 times a day years ago which reduced to 5mg twice a day and then 5mg as necessary.

It is used in the UK as a pre-med, as a relaxant when people have low back pain etc. as well as for 'nerves'.  Probably a co-incidence.  How is the anxiety after swallowing the Valium ?

Scottishgirl

« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2018, 06:50:01 PM »

It's 10 mg when needed, usually morning  and evening, I have a generalised anxiety disorder, mainly because, as I've mentioned on this, I lost a child in 1989, so it has come and gone. Been on and off valium( diazepam for years) they don't make that much difference, to be honest, in fact I felt more energetic off of them yesterday. The  main thing  I need them for is sleep at the moment. But so strange that when I took them I noticed a distinct change in bladder discomfort. Maybe coincidence, or maybe they are relaxing the bladder too much, which is making things worse. Time will tell I suppose.

Scottishgirl

« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2018, 07:17:49 PM »

It's 10 mg when needed, usually morning  and evening, I have a generalised anxiety disorder, mainly because, as I've mentioned on this, I lost a child in 1989, so it has come and gone. Been on and off valium( diazepam for years) they don't make that much difference, to be honest, in fact I felt more energetic off of them yesterday. The  main thing  I need them for is sleep at the moment. But so strange that when I took them I noticed a distinct change in bladder discomfort. Maybe coincidence, or maybe they are relaxing the bladder too much, which is making things worse. Time will tell I suppose.

CLKD

« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2018, 07:18:35 PM »

Do they help you to sleep?  As a relaxant they may well have a reaction on the bladder which is already sensitive.

Maybe have a couple of days without the 10mg and see how you feel overall?

How's your day looking?

Scottishgirl

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »

Yes I think I'll do that and see if it helps. It's 4.50 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep, so I'm annoyed lol. So I'm reading .

CLKD

« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2018, 07:25:33 PM »

Oh we had a bookworm thread here years ago.  I'll go have a look ;-)

Scottishgirl

« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2018, 11:33:43 PM »

At least it's curable lol
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]