Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Oestrogel pump pack  (Read 6549 times)

Karen max

Re: Oestrogel pump pack
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2019, 12:30:07 AM »

Hi ladybt
Glad you got your ok , I will go down to Lisburn if I need to next month . As it's not that far from me to be honest just over the back roads would be there in 15 mins

Kaz x

Karen max

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2019, 07:23:06 PM »

Hi ladies
Just wee update , so much for me thinking I was over the worse of this crap by going onto hrt now the anxiety is back worse s ever , hot sweats, tears moods ect .

Wondering no if I should go back to GP and ask for  refal back to HRT clinic ?

Or is this common to happen now and again even though I've been fine from I started hrt back in April

Kaz x

Ladybt28

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2019, 02:36:54 PM »

How much oestrogen Karen?

Karen max

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2019, 12:36:17 AM »

Hiya
It's 2 pumps in morning and 2 again at night can't understand it as it was helping me great until last week though I'm waiting a full 7 days before bleeding starts after I stop the provera so wondering could it be that ? I feel fine up to I start them provera then I've side effects of them which last around 12 days then the following week bleed starts

All so bloody confusing to me

Kaz x

Ladybt28

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2019, 04:27:15 PM »

Sorry for the late reply - death in the family so not been on here, other things.  It takes at least 5 days before my bleed, so I wouldn't worry.  Ref the 4 pumps, it took a while for everything to settle for me at least 6 months before I could go "without blips".  Just need to hang on in there  and yes it is confusing.  I think its only time that lets you know if you have cracked it and each of us is different. x

Karen max

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2019, 05:19:00 PM »

Hi ladybt
So sorry to hear sad news ! X

Next new thing is I've started a bleed again while just using the gel , looks like a normal period but I called GP this morning and I've to go to surgery nurse on Thursday afternoon and she is going to have look at my cervix , honestly it feels it's one thing after another !!

Has this ever happened to you while just using the gel ?

kaz xx

Ladybt28

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2019, 05:30:03 PM »

Hi Karen, no I have had no intermittent bleeding.  Mine is all very regular and regulated by the Utrogestan.  But you are waiting for surgery and have had bleeding problems in the past without being on hrt if my memory serves me right???

If you are not post meno or dependent on age (just cant remember and don't have time at the moment to check your previous posts sorry ::) then it could well be a normal period because your own hormones have kicked in and over-ridden the gel. This is quite common for peri women and nothing to worry about.  Good the nurse is going to have a look  :) just to be sure - bad that you are going to be poked and prodded again!  :(

Karen max

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2019, 10:25:23 PM »

Hi ladybt
No I'm post meno 5 yrs this month
The only time I had bleeding was when I started the hrt patches which didn't suit me so was swapped onto this gel and the Provera, I've been on it from 1st April and this is first time it's happened to me so that's why I called GP , hopefully bleeding is gone again by Thursday as that's when I see GP nurse who is going to do few swabs.
Honestly I'm st point now where I feel like just stopping hrt altogether as last few weeks I've been getting hot flushes back and mood is awful
I was never troubled with bleeding even before menopause I was always 28 and it lasted 5 days then gone again

Kaz x
Pages: 1 2 [3]