Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Joining Tibolone Tribe  (Read 4880 times)

warwick01

Re: Joining Tibolone Tribe
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 01:00:07 PM »

Hi Pam

Really sorry your feeling so unwell on Tibolone. As I have said before I think you should try increasing to a full tablet. I asked my Consultant about taking half but he said it wouldn't touch me as I am experiencing severe symptoms.

I am experiencing side effects such as jelly legs, anxiety, spacy head etc but determined to give it time to settle. Every time I have tried a new HRT such as Kliavance I have had problems.

Also - we do tend to focus on our symptoms looking for changes. I have noticed when I am occupied I feel better.

Have a chat with your Consultant about increasing to a full tablet for a month. Also am I correct that you have stopped AD ?? the withdrawal from any AD will cause some symptoms you describe.

Wxxx

Pam Madra

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 12:52:06 AM »

I don't know if tibilone is suitable for perimenopause phase. I had stopped AD last month and maybe the cause of this as well. I not sure and really will wait for some suggestion from gynae though I should keep in mind no miracles will happen.

warwick01

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 02:55:58 AM »

Hi Pam,

People I know who have come off AD have suffered some degree of withdrawal symptoms so it may not all be down to Tibolone.

For me I thought things were going ok >:( how wrong was I. Went to bed at 10:30 with pain in both hips, restless funny head and pouring in sweat. It's 3:00am and feeling very agitated and awful. First time I have felt so bad.

Take care Wx 

Pam Madra

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 06:21:05 AM »

so sorry to hear  this all. I wish again there was magical power to change this all. I really feel your pain right now. I am right now feeling low and gloom and doom with tibilone not helping out. I am really afraid right now and understand your pain at 3 am.
Pages: 1 [2]