Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vaginal Atrophy  (Read 7309 times)

nothappybun

Re: Vaginal Atrophy
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2016, 09:37:51 PM »

Thanks for all the replies and tips!  Suzi Q, What a nightmare!  :-\  How are you doing now, at least has it eased the dryness and pain?
 and I diiiiiiid get to see a young male doctor  ;) at my gp's he's in his thirties ;D ;D ;D he prescribed Ovestin for 3 weeks every day and twice or three times a week from then on as long as I need it  :) I couldn't believe it when he was more concerned and explained everything better than in the meno clinic. I checked him out when I got home and he's done training and an exam in the Royal Collage of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians and he's interested in woman's health so that is great!  not going back to the meno clinic!

So after that last week I'm a slightly happierbun  :bounce:

xxx

PS: Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was on holiday!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »

At Last! so use the Ovestin as suggested.  Sometimes I need to have 3 nights in a row to re-plump and ease symptoms.  But it works [I was going to say 'on the whole' ] in general successfully.

Did you enjoy your time away?

nothappybun

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 10:10:44 PM »

At Last! so use the Ovestin as suggested.  Sometimes I need to have 3 nights in a row to re-plump and ease symptoms.  But it works [I was going to say 'on the whole' ] in general successfully.

Did you enjoy your time away?
Yes! after two weeks using it daily the urge to urinate and the pressure has almost gone and it is such a relief not to have that heavy dry churning feeling inside  ::), I use it externally too and it's too early to tell, I'll be persistent  :P.
Thanks! I did enjoy the break but found it difficult to sit on the loo waiting for the Sandrena gel to dry on my arms after a couple of drinks in the hot weather! not very romantic nights with the Ovestin and the gel!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

dahliagirl

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2016, 10:01:20 AM »

Glad that has worked out, happybun  ;D

Doctors are not always what you expect at all  ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2016, 05:03:23 PM »

Continue with a regime which suits you, or else  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]