Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: FX Menopause  (Read 3575 times)

marshytiger

FX Menopause
« on: May 18, 2016, 08:23:47 AM »

Has anyone tried this I am desperate but cannot go on HRT would be grateful for any info.

Janice68

Re: FX Menopause
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 08:53:32 AM »

Hi ya,
I've tried fx helped a bit with skin and hair still had hair loss made my hot flushes worse and upset my tummy and bowels. It does not mean it wouldn't help you though we are all different as you no! I can't do hrt either tried and tried now given up that route except for local estrogen for VA.
I'm trying a low dose AD and on a supplement to help with the menopause at the moment. Janx

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 09:26:11 AM »

marshytiger - If you go to the homepage of the forum and do a search for fx menopause you will find some threads on this. I did look up something about this but haven't time to check at the moment - I think it's just a very expensive herbal supplement so you would probably be better off improving your diet, lifestyle, reducing alcohol, maintaining optimal weight, taking more exercise etc :)

Hurdity x

bladebabe

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 11:52:40 AM »

bladebabe member
hi marshytiger iv been takin these since november and feel great most of the time havent helped much with my sleep but hardly any hot flushes now, have the odd off day but not very often and got my sence of humor back im 54 and been in menopause for 31/2 year wether its my menopause takin abreak i dont no but i feel its these whats done the trick for me. didnt want to take HRT hope this is helpful good luck.