Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

Author Topic: Please please help me  (Read 91148 times)

jedigirl

Re: Please please help me
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 10:27:44 PM »

Try one of the anxiety meditations on you tube tonight Mandz before you sleep. It might help ease things for the morning. Thinking of you, big hugs xx

Mandz

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 10:37:01 PM »

Thank you Jedi girl xx

Thank you all of you who are being so lovely to me, and supportive, it's warmed my heart especially when you don't know me!!

I've showed this to my husband as I know he's really trying to support me and trying to keep his frustration at bay.... I need him to know that I'm not "putting it on" or having "just women's troubles" ..... Although I know he tries I can understand how frustrating it must be looking in

Well I bid u all a good nights sleep.... And thank u all for your kindness xxxx

Mandz

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 10:38:22 PM »

I found where to email

Just my luck..... All emails are suspended till march 2nd xxx

jedigirl

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 10:39:11 PM »

Night Mandz, take heart, you are not alone now 💜

jedigirl

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 10:57:43 AM »

How are you today Mandz? Hope you're feeling a bit more supported and have a plan of what to do next? xxx hugs

SadLynda

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2016, 11:55:52 AM »

Still thinking of you Mandz.  Its an awful feeling and I know how alienated you feel, I used to cry for days on end too, and my last two GP's treated me like a hysterical nut job too and I was always calm when I saw them, but would sit outside in tears after having received no help.  When I visited my new GP I told her I have like mood swings except there are no 'ups', she was wonderful to me.

My husband found it very hard to cope with too, as before finding the forum we didnt know what we were dealing with, I thought I was too young for menopause (yes, very ignorant).

Still hoping you can get some help soon, good advice about a double appointment and taking hubs with you.

take care x

panda123

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2016, 01:15:59 PM »

Been thinking about you lots and lots.  I am not as knowledgeable as lots of the ladies on here so can t offer any useful advice but I see they have been taking good care of you, as they do me.  You re definitely in the right place and I wish you all the very best of luck.  :) :-* :)

Mandz

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2016, 03:57:53 PM »

Hi all....

Thank you all for being so lovely and supportive!!!

Today I got up with same dread and a friend came to see me and found me in tears.... She persuaded me to phone AGAIN to the doc for appointment to sort meds.... No appointments... So we got in car and went up....the receptionist said she would get doc to phone me!!!

Half hour later doc phoned, I calmly explained that I felt the anti-does were not helping I was worse, she told me that is why she was waiting for psychiatrist referrel to decide what to do next..... I explained I'd waited 4weeks and can't cope another week, finally she has agreed to reducing dose over next week, she will see me next week to discuss another anti-d

I bet on my file now it'll be stamped that I'm an hysterical attention seeker xxx

jedigirl

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2016, 04:06:21 PM »

Hi Mandz,
Good to hear your friend is looking out for you. I had very similar feelings to yours. Are they worse on a morning? Do they ease through the day?
I would find myself in a terrible state on a morning , retching and shaking and a horrible jolting fear like when you miss a stair and your heart flips. It took my breath away at times.
I am now on 2 pumps oestrogel, 14 days utrogestan and 20mg Citalopram. I have felt okay until the last week or two but that is more a circumstantial thing.
Don't worry about the GPs, i had weeks of pestering them but they could see before that i'd hardly been and hardly been since.
Take care xx

Lizab

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2016, 04:28:22 PM »

Mandz, don't worry about what they think of you. I tried to "act" like I wasn't a hysterical mess my first several visits with my doctor, and I think it would have helped if he could have seen. Naturally, I prefer to present myself in public as having it together, and I'm still not comfortable enough to completely express to him how bad I've felt. Thankfully, the receptionist is also dealing with peri, so she takes care of getting me timely appointments. My last visit I explained that I wasn't driving or shopping or anything, and he looked surprised. I guess I was a better actor than I realized through all my recent visits! But really, they can't help you if you don't ask, and keep asking if something isn't working.

Mandz

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2016, 05:27:13 PM »

Lizab....I use to be a good actor to....but just now they've seen everything warts n all.....I just can't , in fact I don't want to hide it because I am so desperate to get the help I need, not just for me but for my family and friends too!  I just can't get past the fact that I feel so guilty not being at my work......and I know I shouldn't because if I had any other "illness" the stigma wouldn't be there, and I'd be the first one to tell someone else that, you're health is more important, you're work will still be there etc etc..... It's just how I feel/think!!!

Jedigirl: that's exactly how I feel.... Mornings are the worst!!! Evenings I tend to be calmer.....or weepy!!! And it's a relief when I climb into the safety of my bed xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 07:16:06 PM »

Oh girls  :'( …….  :bighug: ssssss

Mandz

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2016, 07:23:42 PM »

CLKD sending you hugs too, you give a lot of support and advice to people xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2016, 07:27:01 PM »

:wub:     :thankyou:

A bit older than many of you on here  ;) so have the T-shirt  ::).  The joy with this Forum is that we share experiences which others can take/discard as appropriate  ;)

Mandz

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2016, 08:31:51 PM »

Older and wiser eh???xxx

Thank u CLKD... Xx

Well, one of my colleagues isn't working tomorrow, so she's insisted that she is coming for me tomorrow to go for lunch somewhere, I was apprehensive at first, but I'm going to make an effort and go"...... Maybe it will stop me thinking of how stressed out I am!!!! ???

Xxx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27