Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 51

Author Topic: Who is still up?  (Read 133724 times)

Taz2

Re: Who is still up?
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2016, 10:45:37 PM »

Why?

I'm still up. Just in from the local - one glass of Pinot safely imbibed.

Taz x

Kate50

« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2016, 10:56:43 PM »

I wouldn't sleep if I had alcohol!

Joyce

« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2016, 12:32:40 AM »

Still awake!  Grrr Legs are all hit & restless.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2016, 06:33:14 PM »

Eat more potassium foods Cubagirl, i.e. bananas - lots of! or take Nurofen 30 mins. B4 bed.

CLKD

« Reply #274 on: May 05, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »

Home yet Taz?  ;D

It's Friday - another week done, it'll be C.mas B4 long  :-X

Any plans for the weekend?

Taz2

« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:13 AM »

Whoops - sorry forgot to check in. Funnily enough I got in at 11.30 so... no.. I wasn't in .. but almost!

Taz x

Cazikins

« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »

Off to bed soon but just checking in - I didn't sleep well last night (only got about 3 hours sleep), hopefully tonight will be better.
Wonder if Taz is back from the pub yet.

PompeyLou

« Reply #277 on: May 07, 2016, 06:18:57 AM »

Do you all do this most nights? I might have to join in ::)

CLKD

« Reply #278 on: May 07, 2016, 03:59:45 PM »

When I can't sleep  ;D

Ju Ju

« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2016, 02:53:50 AM »

I'm awake. Very awake. DH is lucky not to have been smothered! He has to get up several times a night to go to the loo ( yes, he's been to the doctor, checks etc). He wakes me up as he gets out of bed, then wakes me up again thoroughly when he gets back in, then tosses and turns for a while before falling asleep and starts snoring! I am sooo awake now! I'm not feeling the love at the moment. Well he will find me very grumpy tomorrow! Grrrr!  >:(

Joyce

« Reply #280 on: May 08, 2016, 09:18:44 AM »

Oh My. Should have joined you ju ju. My hubby seldom gets up at night, but I sympathise. My hubby when he comes to bed hauls the duvet, tosses & turns until he's comfy, then snores about a minute after his head hits the pillow. When I moan next day, his reply is "Well I had a great sleep!" Bully for him.  >:(   I've  taken to mainly sleeping on my own, though fat lot of good it did me last night. I was tossing & turning. Himself was snoring very, very loudly. Sure he must set off the Richter scale some nights.  ;D

Hope you're not too grumpy today.

Ju Ju

« Reply #281 on: May 08, 2016, 09:43:16 AM »

Grumpy in a humourous way!

Difficult to stay mad at him for long. I have told him he is very lucky to be alive, particularly when he said he was trying not to disturb me!

I'm doing a load of housework today to tire me out. The good thing is I usually sleep well if not disturbed, whereas pre HRT I regularly had sleepless nights. Normally DH will go to the other room to sleep if he is restless. The trouble is the spare bed is 2ft 6 ins wide in a small room ( with a bed underneath which when put together makes a 5ft bed). I don't feel guilty that he is the one to use it as he opted to convert the larger spare bedroom into his office. If he hadn't we could have slept apart more comfortably in a bigger bed.

CLKD

« Reply #282 on: May 08, 2016, 04:20:37 PM »

;D …….. we ditched the duvet years ago but apparently I pinch the covers and lleccy blanket  ::).  A good shove in the ribs stops any snoring on the other side of the bed but I woke myself up one night recently with a loud noise  :-X  :-\ What, Moi ?

Cazikins

« Reply #283 on: May 08, 2016, 09:08:49 PM »

Do you all do this most nights? I might have to join in ::)

Sometimes PompeyLou (my Mum was born in Pompey & grew up there in the war).

Anyone who is up a bit late or can't sleep, or has just got in from a night out etc & fancies a chat can drop in here to see who is about.

I'm having the odd night where I can't get off to sleep, or if I do then it is only for an hour or so, then a trip to the loo, then a few hours awake before I get back to sleep just as the birds are waking up  >:(

Taz2

« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2016, 12:43:19 PM »

I kept forgetting to check in! Friday night went to bed around 1.30 (should that be Saturday morning?). Saturday night it was midnight and last night it was around 1 a.m. I think.

Pompeylou - join in!

Cazi - the birds are waking up much earlier nowadays don't you find? I always feel that once they are awake I can get up too - that's probably why I like the winter!

Taz x
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 51