Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Clothes...  (Read 2852 times)

Focus

Re: Clothes...
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2019, 04:06:39 PM »

Thank you so much.

It's totally fine, don't worry about not remembering.

I'm hoping this will work. The Loestrin 20 worked for the first month I took it in December, I think. And pretty much for the second month too, except for some breakthrough bleeding. I was able to get through my December contract without having to worry too much.

I also, interestingly, got some very mild PMS symptoms while I was on it...the ones that had disappeared a couple of years ago.

Anyway, we'll see. I'll start them tomorrow.

My fiancé wanted to go out to celebrate our second anniversary. We were thinking of dinner. I suggested two options: one if I was reasonably OK and one if I couldn't really manage going out. He was very happy with either, as long as we could celebrate together. So I might be able to go out to dinner. It's not this Friday evening, but the one after.

Fingers crossed.

I might not be able to wear the super sexy dress he got me for Christmas (a skin tight, bright red number). But I have a lovely dark bronze sequin one he got the year before. It's a bit looser and I might be able to wear it without worrying too much.

We'll see.

It's nice to have things to look forward to again. I've missed that.

Focus

Re: Clothes...
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 09:32:09 AM »

I had a really nice video chat wth my fiancé last night. I explained everything to him about my appointment and the various options I have.

I'm trying as much as I can to keep him in the loop. My normal (previous) modus operandi would have been to find stuff out, sort it, and present it all as a finished and complete thing. I'm very, very private and find it difficult to involve people as I'm either going through the process or working things out. It makes me feel extremely vulnerable.

God, this is all so exhausting. I just want it to be over.
Pages: 1 [2]