Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: swimming  (Read 6298 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: swimming
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 07:13:28 PM »

If they have access to a Pool Taz.  Around here if the Coach costs are too pricey they simply don't go.  They couldn't even get the kids 2 miles from school to the playing fields as the bus was too expensive.  They didn't consider it safe for them to walk  ::)

When the Primary School went swimming they had to be at School by 7.00 a.m. so that they were back in time for lessons  ::) ... as many didn't start eh day with a breakfast a lot of the parents wouldn't let the children go.

Taz2

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »

They should receive funding for the coach. It's standard curriculum now. Was that in the last year?

Our school provides a breakfast for when they get back to school if we have an early morning start but with swimming we have to wait anyway until the coaches have finished the school runs so don't have to leave till 9.15. Going swimming is so lovely on a winter's morning   ;D

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »

;D.  ...... not ............ I think I have hairy legs for a reason: that would be Winter then  :lol:

They haven't been swimming for at least 10 years.  Maybe now that the School has moved across the village they might be able to encourage the parents to fund a coach.  They seem to have to fund everything else: books, pencils, computers .......

Katejo

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 09:12:11 PM »

Yes swimming is fine - although reading your post it sounds as if you want to do the two things together - inserting the vagifem while swimming..... it just made me giggle!

Taz x  :lol:
My first image was of inserting it and then seeing it float out again as you enter the water....

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2019, 10:43:27 PM »

That's happened to those who have 'fillets' i.e. small breast shapes that are inserted into a bra following mastectomy.  ::)
Pages: 1 [2]