Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: More bleeding  (Read 3362 times)

minkusmum

More bleeding
« on: July 17, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »

Hello all. I have a question. I started using HRT patches in February - they are called Estalis and I am using the lower dosage (50/140). The reason the name is different is because I live in Switzerland, so of course I've been given Swiss drugs, made by Novartis. So far I've got on well with the patches, which have helped with all the usual symptoms but most importantly to me have begun to give me back some of the strength in my limbs that I have lost in the last two years -because I have MS this has been a real issue for me.

However, there is one big drawback. Since I started with the patches I have been getting bleeding, not very much but sometimes dragging on for weeks. This is no fun for me or for my husband, as you can imagine. I thought this would die out and that after 6 months my body would adjust, but so far it just keeps coming back. My gynaecologist gave me my annual MOT last week and said that everything was fine, so  it can't be anything too dramatic. I'd just like to how how long this going to last. Any ideas?