News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hiya!!  (Read 7043 times)

SueM

Re: Hiya!!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »

I am sure you don't smell if you manage to bathe every day but I do know what you mean on that score. Your employers sound absolutely wonderful though they must think a lot of you which says a lot. So are you orange, blue or green? & can't remember what Morrisons is cos I never go there even though a close friend works on the till & I've seen her in her uniform lots (meno brain) xx

HI Bev!
No my dear Im purple and you can "Taste the Difference" I know I dont smell but its just something that worries me.......................................

Sue xx

bev567901

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 06:16:18 PM »

Oh I thought you where orange? Has it changed then. My daughter did a couple of years part time pre Uni there & the staff discount card was great  ;D   I don't know how you do it, I would panic if I had a big long queue esp at Christmas. Bet you eat well though, I would spend all my wages in the clothing dept. 

SueM

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 06:18:01 PM »

Oh I thought you where orange? Has it changed then. My daughter did a couple of years part time pre Uni there & the staff discount card was great  ;D   I don't know how you do it, I would panic if I had a big long queue esp at Christmas. Bet you eat well though, I would spend all my wages in the clothing dept.

Being on my own (although my grown up children work) Im seperated so on a budget bless you!!
I just smile and bear Christmas and sit there in awe of how much people spend  ;D

Sue xx

bev567901

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 06:41:58 PM »

Well I was a Sainsburys & M&S girl but I have had to go to Aldi now. Wish I had done it sooner. I go on compare the supermarket for all the things Aldi can't compete with & they tell me where its cheapest & then transfer it to an on line shop & try & get free delivery too.   For the last few years I have said I'm not cooking that ridiculous lunch ever again but last year I said it & meant it. I even took pics of my cooker to remind myself. I don't even like roast dinners & the kids aren't that bothered. Its such a waste of money. We shall have lovely food but it won't be the usual. It will be so lovely to play lego with the kids or whatever or watch a film. My eldest daughter & husband would prefer the old way but they are old enough to cook it themselves ;D ;D

Ju Ju

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »

I don't enjoy cooking and loathed cooking on Christmas Day, even though we don't go over the top. None of eat a lot and prefer veg to meat, so not huge turkey. I used to get on with as that's what Mum's do, until one year I told the family how I feel. They were shocked and my daughter took over. She loves cooking and comes to our home well prepared. Now my job is to play with my grandson, while she cooks. Both in our elements. :)
Pages: 1 [2]