Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: really upsetting!!  (Read 7274 times)

Taz2

Re: really upsetting!!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 09:29:53 AM »

Not sure babyjane! He's not that careful to be honest. I caught him racing across "that" road last week. He was so funny when he saw it was me and sort of scooted past my car with an "if I don't look at her she wont see me" look on his face. Still there's no way he could be a house cat - loves visiting people too much!

Taz x

babyjane

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 10:33:18 AM »

he sounds lovely  :)

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 10:43:27 AM »

He's a "shared" cat. He lived across the road from us after being adopted from Cats Protection by a neighbour but quickly moved into the house next door to her. He then decided that we were a better bet and gradually moved in over the next year or so. His "owner" is often away so it suits both of us. His real house is at the back of ours and in the winter the cat patiently sits on our dining room window sill waiting for the light to come on in his house which shows his owner is home from work. He then hurtles off through the cat flap. He spends the night on our bed but listens out for his owner's van to start up at around 6 in the morning and then he's off out of the window and down the tree to see him. He often scrambles up onto his lap for a quick ride while he turns the van around. He then appears again on the bed and settles down for another nap. He certainly knows his own mind and is quite a well known character in the neighbourhood. I'm so pleased that he chose us to stay with.. most of the time!

Taz x

babyjane

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »

well he certainly knows how to have a good life  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 04:53:03 PM »

;D

Taz2

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »

I think he probably turned up at Cats Protection and handed himself in having got fed up with his first home!!

Taz x
Pages: 1 [2]