Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hoarding clutter  (Read 9688 times)

Bette

Re: Hoarding clutter
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »

We're both messy but not hoarders as such. We just seem to have "mess blindness" - we just don't notice stuff lying around - until guests are due, that is!  ::) ;D
Bette x

san

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 01:13:57 PM »

My lovely man has a 'man draw' ... Anyone else got one? The bits he stores away in there 'just in case' completely baffles me as to why he keeps the things he does.

san

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »

it is an old drawer from a long since disposed of chest of drawers and he keeps it under the bed.
Oh I wish  ::) mine has always comendeared a draw in the kitchen where ever we have lived.
His time might be up soon ... we are planning to have a new kitchen  :diablo:

san

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »

Joyce

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 06:50:41 PM »

I feel my anxiety levels rising when things get messy in the house.  I'm not obsessive about tidying, but cannot be bothered with keeping stuff that no longer has a purpose.  Our loft has stuff like that, but I cannot persuade himself to rid of it - it's mainly his stuff!  Our bedroom doubles up as his "office" when he works at home and there are piles and piles of books sometimes.  Does my head in.
Like Susan I have a massive tidy up when visitors are due or I am about to go away on holiday.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 03:45:59 PM »

:bounce:
Pages: 1 [2]