Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 79

Author Topic: Tell us how you cope with vaginal dryness  (Read 862020 times)

scriv

Re: Tell us how you cope with vaginal dryness
« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2014, 05:46:55 PM »

Thanks for reminding us, Hurdity!  I am always amazed at your information and resources!!!! :) Thanks again

Nervousnel

« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2014, 09:29:45 PM »

Yes, me too, thank you.  I feel better now about things. xx

sammy

« Reply #842 on: February 03, 2015, 08:01:32 PM »

I had trouble with this and started using Estrace Cream.  It is applied with a plastic applicator.  I did it almost everyday for two weeks and now am supposed to use it 2x per week.

I can definitely see and feel the difference.  They said to use 2 grams, I am only using one gram.  This plus a good lubricant has really helped with my intimate life with my husband  ;)

Suzi Q

« Reply #843 on: February 08, 2015, 10:43:32 AM »

Australia still has 25m and I use it 2 times a week did a reload in November14 after 2 yrs
Id done a reload 2 years before that BUT BOY did I get angry(this was before I went home)
One of my pals has her cervix falling she uses a ring till she gets the operation
Also shes burning and sex feels like glass so I said ask for Vagifem she did GPS reply
We only give that to OLD LADIES so I got the number of the surgerys fax
I scanned Vagifem details etc and sent then to the att of Dr P I got a phone call next day.
After the chap abused me I said righty ho Im going to report you how many women in
Your surgery are in agony cos you think Vagifem Ovestin etc are only for over 70s
He splutterd \slammed the phone down my pal went back reasked for Vagifem she got it
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Nervousnel

« Reply #844 on: February 16, 2015, 10:59:49 PM »

Hi Suzi, WOW, magnificent.  xx

Nervousnel

« Reply #845 on: February 21, 2015, 02:25:35 PM »

Hi,  In the Daily Mail today there was an article about a new treatment called Vagicap being trialled.   A tear shaped gel capsul inserted once daily.  Sounds promissing.  Didn't say how much oestrogen was in each one.  At least they're working on the problem.  I guess it may be some time before it becomes available though.  xx

Suzi Q

« Reply #846 on: February 24, 2015, 04:47:08 AM »

If it was something for men you can bet it would be released asap.

Lindsay Baldry

« Reply #847 on: March 30, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »

Hi,

FREE packs of OMEGA 7.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness? Would you be interested in three month's free supply of Omega 7 from Pharma Nord? www.omega7.co.uk

Pharma Nord is Europe's largest manufacturer of nutritional supplements and is looking for 50 women who suffer from vaginal dryness to test Omega 7 sea buckthorn capsules over a three month period and report back on whether their vaginal dryness has improved. To receive a free supply of Omega 7 (RRP £18.95 per pack) all you need to do is send us your feedback by completing a short questionnaire. All feedback will be anonymous.

Why Omega 7?

Omega 7 fatty acids have been shown to benefit women suffering from vaginal dryness. The natural sea buckthorn oil contained in Omega 7 helps to lubricate throughout the body and regenerates the mucous membranes which protect the urogenital tract. It is a completely natural solution to intimate dryness.

If you would like to take part please email me on [email protected] or call 01670 534 905.
Thanks, Lindsay

Nervousnel

« Reply #848 on: June 23, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »

Hi All you lovely ladies,  Last couple of days been in a complete panic because I noticed my inner labia have fused together.  The thought of having any kind of 'procedure' on my bits completely freaked me out.  Looked it up on the web and found that its something that can happen after meno due to lack of oestrogen.  Also I've got more fusing at the back, started in 2012 around the same time as the va,  which my GP said I should have removed with cryosurgery but gynae ladie said leave alone, but monitor.  Naturally I took the 'leave it alone' option. 
One time when its been good to look at the web and  reassured me instead of giving me more things to panic over.  It can become a big problem though if you get closed up and turns into an emergency situation.  Will be keeping an eye on it (via the old magnifying mirror) so as not to let it get that bad. 
Anybody else got this?  Also the article I read says emollients on the perineum area to keep it supple can helpto stop any splitting, but what?  Petroleum jelly.  Its got to be something without perfume that won't affect the va.  xx

Jenna

« Reply #849 on: June 23, 2015, 02:38:25 PM »

Hi Nervousnel - I'd have a look at the 'Yes' water-based vaginal moisturisers - there is a lot of information on their website. 

Nemesis

« Reply #850 on: June 23, 2015, 02:44:52 PM »

I think some use a touch of oestrogen cream on their external bits, you can get it from the Dr. It's not like vagifem which you insert it's more something you rub on.

babyjane

« Reply #851 on: June 23, 2015, 02:57:25 PM »

Yes I am one who uses it alongside Vagifem.  The two keep me comfortable inside and out  :)

Nervousnel

« Reply #852 on: June 24, 2015, 02:17:03 PM »

OK, thanks for your replies.  Not sure the gp[ would give me oestrogen cream as well as vagifem. He keeps warning me about the risks.    Guess I could ask.  Will look at the YES stuff.  I did buy some of that jel at Holland & Barratt a couple of years ago and didn't have any bad reaction.  Am trying Sudocream at the moment - also with no bad reaction.  xx

Suzi Q

« Reply #853 on: June 25, 2015, 01:43:47 AM »

Pardon me for asking but did i read you right?
Your inner labias have stuck together?
You mean you cant part them at all?
If so shouldnt you go to get them seperated?
Im sure a good person could do that with a local not nice but at least youd be better?

Nervousnel

« Reply #854 on: June 25, 2015, 12:31:20 PM »

Hi Suzi,  Yes, that's right.  This meno stuff gets better and better doesn't it. Its joined together just up to where the labia start to hang down.   Must have been like it for a while but I only just noticed so its not bothering me.  Just wanted to know if anyone else on h ere had it.  The thought of having something done is making me feel sick, also I might end up worse off  if it goes wrong.  The site I looked at on the webb recommended gentle stretching with the fingers to keep the vagina open.  At some point I'll probably get fed up with worrying about it and go the the GP but I'm not at that stage yet.  I did worry for a while in 2012 before getting the bit at the back looked at and the gynae I saw said leave it .
Some people have a fobia about the dentist, I feel the same about this.  ( I do go to the dentist though). It took a  lot for me to go to the GP about the va. 
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 79