Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Estradiol blood level too high????  (Read 269 times)

Annies

Estradiol blood level too high????
« on: May 13, 2024, 01:38:04 PM »

Hi ladies,
Just has some bloods back as had been feeling weird and less than perky lately, and discovered estradiol level was up in the 900's!. That was quite a dramatic increase from my previous one about a year ago, which was around 200. The clinic says up to 1000 is fine but just wondering if others here have had similarly high levels and noticed feeling extra bluurgh ie crushingly tired at times, and generally out of sorts.
 I've also noticed spotting every couple of weeks which never used to happen on the same regime, but slightly lower Estrogel eg 3 pumps.
 Had a reemergrnce of some rather choiced cystic chin acne too which I'm wondering might be aggravated by such a high level?
Should I decrease the gel or am I overreacting? Due for a clinic review soonish but keen to hear others' take on estradiol being up at that high level.
Any thoughts really appreciated....
I'm using 4 pumps of Oestrogel , continuous 100mg utrogest plus Androfeme.
Thanks all.

Hopeful2

Re: Estradiol blood level too high????
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 07:28:00 PM »

Hello Annie's.

I'm in the same position as you as I've posted something similar. Its so tough trying to get things at the right level. Hoping one of the lovely ladies on here will be able to give us some advice  :)

Annies

Re: Estradiol blood level too high????
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 12:48:30 PM »

Hi Hopeful,

Sorry you are too and yes, let's hope so.
Are you under a meno clinic or your GP? I'm due for annual clinic consult in about a fortnight so hopefully get a better understanding then. I'm pretty sure our bodies must be throwing out different amounts of estradiol at different times, which, coupled with the gel, can produce some steep variations and a broad range of readings. I'm not overly concerned with the fact it's a high number per se ( ie cancer risk) but am concerned with feeling so horrendously exhausted at random times,which I'm convinced is linked. Plus the bonus chin acne!!!!
What symptoms do you notice if any when your reading is high? Xx