Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: What causes painful anxiety?  (Read 387 times)

Vicky81

What causes painful anxiety?
« on: May 12, 2024, 04:33:02 PM »

Sorry me again....I'm just in a pickle...

Property a sully question but just need reassurance.....what causes very extreme anxiety with low flat mood and crying spells?

Im guessing too low oestrogen right? As I've never gone on a high dose before xxx

Please help xxx

Vicky81

Re: What causes painful anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 04:39:11 PM »

Just to add on....I've been having alot of fat dissolving injections lately with the most larger areas of the body treated (30th April)

Me and my partner seem to think this could be a thing here? Because I reskky have plummeted since this last treatment on the above date.
I know I've been coming down from a high patch of 75 since 29th Feb, but this last week has been the worst for physical anxiety, almost hyperventilating, teary spells and very low mood.
Now I was told by a herbalist that fat removal or reduction can take away oestrogen too?
Just wondering if you guys think this could be a cause too? As I was lead to believe that oestrogen is stored in the fat cells?
And beige you me the lady injections me with alot of the solution.  Had this done on 4 separate occasions since 4th April but only a small area. The larger areas I had done on same at- stomach arks and under chin
..anyone have any info on this?

Vicky81

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 04:40:25 PM »

Sorry for the typos!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2024, 06:06:40 PM »

What qualifications does the herbalist have, because undergoing drastic injections may not help much  ::) : what exactly is the 'solution' - it may well be something or nowt  ::) and yes, I believe that fat cells hold oestrogen.

If u cut the patch then that may well be the cause of symptoms too.  Altering any HRT may well cause anxiety etc.. 

Nas

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2024, 06:19:25 PM »

Vicky, you seem to have reverted back to how things were sometime ago ( a bit all over the place  :))

What is your current HRT regime? Do you keep a diary of symptoms? I’m guessing you are still peri?

Vicky81

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2024, 08:17:22 PM »

Hi
So what's happened  is all was going smoothly on my yasmin pill with 65mg patch. Until I stupidly decided to up it to 75 which gave me a very bad reaction resulting in a trip to A&E.
That was 29th Feb.
Since this time the levels have been trying to cone back down to my 65, however over the last week I've taken a huge dip, crying, physical anxiety.
The injection were not recommended by my herbalist, they are an aesthetics treatment that I myself chose to have out of vanity really.
But thinking back to my herbalist she was talking about fat loos products ... as in orlistat which removes saturated fat that passes via using the loo.she told me these tablets are not goid as they take away oestrogen.
It was just a thought that maybe these fat dissolving injections have given me this dip? If of course oestrogen gets stored in the fat cells.

Penguin

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2024, 05:13:38 AM »

Losing weight often helps lower estrogen levels as it can be stored in fat cells so perhaps your levels have dropped because of that.

Vicky81

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2024, 09:42:19 AM »

Wow thanks penguin that's given me sone Hope of an explanation xxxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2024, 02:26:13 PM »

I kind of thought along those lines Penguin but don't know enough about where hormones might be stored .......

Any sudden loss of body fat may well impact the whole body - vanity about anything in particular Vicky81?  My apron dropped years ago so that when I look downwards I have a belly ..... standing sideways however and I'm quite happy  ::) ;)

Penguin

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2024, 05:44:18 PM »

Oh it's definitely a 'thing', particularly around hips and thighs.