Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Really need your help - terrible anxiety  (Read 622 times)

sheila99

Re: Really need your help - terrible anxiety
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2024, 04:16:28 PM »

Not so bad in the day, much worse at night and combined with insomnia. I'd wake up around 2am worrying about anything and everything, mind racing and no chance of sleep. I saw hardly any improvement in the first month then very much up and down for the next 2.

Vicky81

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2024, 05:42:35 PM »

Ahh ok thsnk you xx

joziel

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2024, 04:17:15 PM »

"It was just to basically say really that before I upped and was on 65mg patch with yasmin - no tears, no anxiety, no jitters ....no bad moods - nothing.
Now I'm week 10 of coming down from this increase which has been very hard.
Buy what I'm now getting is morning anxiety in bed ...low mood with tears that's what's making me think I'm either still trying to settle from fluctuations.....or the patch of 65 is now too low."

I get that what you were doing before was working for you and now things have gone haywire and you want to get back where you were...

But you're dealing with so many variables because your own hormones are all over the place and the biochemical processes they interact with have also been thrown out of homeostasis. So you can't just get back where you were - that's what menopause is about. I think we'd all quite happily be back where we were 10 or 20 years ago!

So you now have extra variables with the BC pill as well to negotiate and going forwards it's just going to be simpler not to be factoring that in...
Pages: 1 [2]