Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Tingly feet & hands  (Read 290 times)

perimeno

• First Flush
Tingly feet & hands
« on: May 07, 2024, 06:30:00 PM »

Hi

Has anyone experienced tingly soles of the feet, palms of the hand and calf ache. i have never suffered with this before.  i have just had my levels checked and am not sure if increasing my oestrogen will help?  My levels were 280 on a 50mcg patch

thanks

Minnie Mouse

Re: Tingly feet & hands
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 06:41:22 PM »

Yes, me! All of these symptoms!
Only stayed sane because they ebb & flow, and don't seem to be permanent.
I have in the past sometimes switched from my regular Lenzetto to an old bottle of Oestrogel for a few nights, and that seems to take the edge off, quite possibly just placebo effect.
Not recommending this, just airing my desperate attempts to feel normal again  :'(

perimeno

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 07:24:14 PM »

Thanks Minnie Mouse.  I have added a little bit of oestrogel in the past for other symptoms and it helped  :)
Would you say my levels are low? Only asking as I had a level of 700 last year

Minnie Mouse

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 09:13:10 PM »

oooh, I dunno, there will be others on here much more informed on actual levels.
I just go on how I feel, relative to old 'normal'

joziel

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 09:47:59 PM »

Yes! Are they worse in the evenings and at night? Mine are.

I think tingly feet are the same 'thing' as my inner tremors but they are the inner tremors dialled right down so it just feels like a tingling.

280pmol is pretty low. I know your NHS GP will tell you that anything over 250 is great but 3 different Newson Health doctors have told me that most women need to be between 400-600pmol for symptom control and some need even higher.

I'm on 10 pumps of gel now, just to get 430pmol...  ::)  And I need to go higher.

perimeno

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 11:42:38 AM »

I think you are right about the levels Joziel, my thoughts too on them being low. It wasn't until i got my results it clicked as to why i was having symptoms. The only problem is that it takes me ages to increase my patch as I'm so sensitive to oestrogen.