Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Needing wee constantly and odd bubble feeling  (Read 594 times)

Yecart 777

Needing wee constantly and odd bubble feeling
« on: February 29, 2024, 07:07:35 PM »

Hi
Any help be appreciated. I’ve had this symptom before after examining me the Dr put me on ovestin . I was needing to visit toilet almost as soon as I had been and have this odd bubble feeling that I feel is in uretha that If move in a certain way will pop out !! My mouth also feels a bit odd like when you’ve burnt it ( mild ) . These symptoms have come back , does anyone relate ? I may have not been using the ovestin as prescribed , so do I need a reload ( every day for 2 weeks )?

Minusminnie

Re: Needing wee constantly and odd bubble feeling
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 07:20:45 PM »

How often are you now using the Ovestin ? and for how long have you been doing that.  You may just need to give your current routine more time to work.

If you have burning mouth it may be worth changing to a different toothpaste.   Also gargling with Corsydyl each day for a while. My husband had this it took a while to find a suitable toothpaste and the gargling helped.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 07:59:56 PM »

Tnx Minusminnie - I changed my toothpaste due to burning mouth syndrome: SLS : chocolate, toast, bananas - would cause instant firey burning.

Get the 'ovestin' into the vagina for at least 2-3 weeks every night.  This helps to plump up the vaginal tissues which should ease symptoms.

When I feel the need2P I swallow 'nurofen' x 2 three times a day.

Yecart 777

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 08:35:25 PM »

I have been on Ovestin 2 years , started with every day for two weeks , but I think the last year have lapsed to one or two times a week . I think maybe I need to try going back to everyday for 2 weeks . The need to go toilet is very aggravating!! I also wake 3/4/5 times a night to go toilet .
So ibruprofen settles the bladder ? Will try this for sure :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 10:05:43 PM »

hang on  :-\ - there seems to be two threads  :-\

Do a re-load for 2-3 weeks.  4 me 'nurofen' stops that nip as the urine flows shuts off as well as relaxing muscles.

Let us know how you get on.

Jules

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 09:09:43 AM »

I have been on Ovestin 2 years , started with every day for two weeks , but I think the last year have lapsed to one or two times a week . I think maybe I need to try going back to everyday for 2 weeks . The need to go toilet is very aggravating!! I also wake 3/4/5 times a night to go toilet .
So ibruprofen settles the bladder ? Will try this for sure :)
Don't take ibuprofen if you don't need to. It damages the stomach lining in time, can cause gastritis, reflux and ulcers. I've terrible problems from taking ibuprofen

Yecart 777

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 03:36:01 PM »

Hi
Doing the reload and is improving , also I do find the ibruprofen is definitely helping so will continue for a couple of days ... Thankyou for the help x