Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: TRIP CBD?  (Read 21074 times)

Nas

TRIP CBD?
« on: January 28, 2024, 11:07:18 AM »

Anyone tried TRIP CBD oil for sleep/ anxiety?

The good, the bad and the ugly please 😊

Thanks.

discogirl

Re: TRIP CBD?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 02:43:59 PM »

Hi Nas

Im not using TRIP but I am using Reakiro I think thats how you spell it cbd gummies from Holland and Barrett. I have the 25mg ones. Lesser doses i.e. 15 mg or 10mg tends not to work for anxiety/sleep but the 25mg doses do. They have taken the edge off my anxiety and seem to be helping with sleep. They are a bit pricey theyre £ 49.99 but holland and barrett have a buy one get one free.

The cbd shop sell SOOL cbd gummies 25mg and theyre i think £33 and you get a discount code if buying them the first time xx

Nas

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 11:20:42 AM »

Thanks disco
They are a bit pricey as you say, but worth it if they work!!

I’ve found some 50mg gummies, for £25 on CBD flower. Just debating whether to give them a shot or not! X

discogirl

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 12:16:00 PM »

Give them a go youve nothing to lose xx

Nas

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 02:20:26 PM »

Give them a go youve nothing to lose xx

Other than £25! 😀

kathryn22

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 02:23:46 PM »

Hi Nas
Am having horrendous anxiety attacks now I just can’t cope with it all. GP doesn’t want to give me antidepressants as I’m about to have assessment from mental health team but I’m in bits Woke at 4am by start of attack still going on and increasing at 11am. My son has given me a pot of gummies to try. Really don’t want to go to A&E but somethings got to happen to stop it going to have a couple now. It’s the constant discomfort on and on and on. I really wonder if it’s the oestrogen cream I know you don’t absorb it but something is going on

Nas

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2024, 03:08:17 PM »

Oh gosh kathryn22, so sorry to read this. CBD can assist with anxiety and panic, but it’s not a given. The anxiety is being fuelled by your physical discomfort I expect. Have you stopped using the estriol cream now. Sounds as though you are reacting to it? Have a look at the YES products. All paraben and hormone free, or buy GINA pessaries otc.

Eucerin bath and shower oil is also hugely moisturising and calming on the skin. Oatmeal too. Do you have any Ovestin cream? That’s quite good.

I hope the gummies help you. CBD needs to be taken regularly, so it builds up in the system. Start with a low strength product. I’ve just bought liquid gold cbd oil from Simply CBD. It had good reviews for menopause and anxiety.

Not sure how A&E will help, but if that’s what you feel you need to do, definitely go.

Do you feel the anxiety is hormonal related ? X

kathryn22

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2024, 04:20:39 PM »

Hi Nas
Thanks for your suggestions
I’ll be honest I just don’t know what’s causing it, but I’m suspicious of the hormones.But what do you do, the atrophy is unbearable. I have estriol cream x 3 a week I was using YES moisturiser the other days but when examined this week the physio said she didn’t think I needed it, but that I was very inflamed and raw, so just got some centraban to try. Thing is the anxiety is crippling me I have suffered in the past but not for more than 20 yrs and have had some pretty traumatic stuff in that time that I’ve coped with, so very suspicious as to what’s kicked it off Been on the estriol for 3/4 months now so maybe a slow absorption and then boom.
Don’t think I would have resorted to use A&E, having worked in the nhs for years I know exactly how I’d be treated But when you’re in such a state you just want someone to help it all stop. Took 2 gummies had a little nap and although shaking and wobbly think I do feel a bit calmer Hope it lasts Morning is the worst I find

Nas

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2024, 04:29:58 PM »

Hi kathryn22,
Yes anxiety is often worse in the mornings. I feel sure it is a rush of cortisol that causes it. Somehow we have to find a way of reducing those levels on waking.

I wouldn't have thought it would be the cream causing this (it is localised on one specific area?) but hormones could certainly play a part.
It still could be the atrophy causing your anxiety, as it is horrid when in so much physical discomfort.

I am glad you were able to have a nap and that you feel a bit calmer. I think a wise move to avoid a&e (although totally understand the need to have someone take all the horrid symptoms away).

Rest up.. deep breaths.. you are going to be fine... :)

fiftyplus

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2024, 11:38:24 PM »

Hi Nas & kathryn 22 - I had a life situation which was causing me a lot of anxiety so I took myself along to Boots and Holland & Barrett and the 2 lovely ladies I spoke to there recommended Rescue Remedy which they had both used themselves so I bought the spray to try it but tbh I thought I don't think this is going to help but it did! and now over a year on I am never without a small bottle in my handbag - maybe worth a try?  I also have the night melts for nights I struggle to sleep and they also do lozenges which are very soothing also.  xx

kathryn22

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2024, 08:17:12 AM »

Hi fiftyplus
Yes I always use it, my go to help which usually works , but this time is didn’t because the symptoms were so extreme I used it all day yesterday as well as cbd and kalms but nothing worked. Eventually went to bed and slept a few hours and took rescue every time I woke.Feeling really shaky already, but let’s see what the day brings Have booked hypnosis session for tomorrow evening So desperate to make it stop. Mornings are absolutely the worst
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 08:56:33 AM by kathryn22 »

Nas

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2024, 12:55:25 PM »

How are you kathryn?
Do you feel any better? X

kathryn22

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 03:00:44 PM »

Hello all
Not massively better, sadly.
Had the hypnosis session.. maybe helped a bit but can’t afford anymore for a while. The mental health team have started CBT with me, but it’s phone only so half the session recaps the week before and then she went on holiday for a week
Symptoms of VA not really improved GP changes me to Vagirux pessaries but not any better Having a face to face tomorrow so wonder how that will go
Have also started White Chestnut drops which apparently banish negativity.. worth a go
Thanks for your contact Nas

kathryn22

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2024, 04:44:04 PM »

So update
Had face to face today
Gp was actually really nice said if the Vagirux hadn’t helped then chances were that possibly I wasn’t going to settle with anything So rather than keep making myself uncomfortable stop using altogether. Use moisturiser couple of times a week and she’s giving me some mid strength steroid cream to see if it settles the soreness Also referring to a gynae dermatologist. So going to give all a try Think it will help me mentally if I can get out of the awful discomfort that’s there 24/7. Interestingly, she read the gynaecologist letter from last month and her notes and said that the atrophy wasn’t particularly severe. Still confused but let’s see how it goes