Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Nas  (Read 34242 times)

Nas

Re: Nas
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2024, 12:42:42 PM »

8/9??
Okay , remember, IF any thing untoward shows up , IF, they will call you way sooner.

Hang on in there, we are all behind you…  :ola:

Penguin

« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2024, 12:45:04 PM »

8/9??
Okay , remember, IF any thing untoward shows up , IF, they will call you way sooner.

Hang on in there, we are all behind you…  :ola:

Agree with you! That's usually the way, they prioritise the call backs x

Northerngirl

« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2024, 01:08:07 PM »

Nas and Penguin,  8-9 weeks....apparently that is bad news results at present.  I did question the consultant when she said 2-3 but she didn't say much.  You know what  the  waiting  times  have  been  for
everything  else  so  I'm  not  surprised
by this at all. She did say after the hysteroscopy/biopsy that she couldn't see anything and I didn't have any polyps or anything.  Just hate all this waiting....is it just me or does it seem like all of us ladies spend most of our time waiting for scans,tests ,results, diagnosis etc etc. Life used to be soooooo much easier xx

Nas

« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2024, 01:38:24 PM »

Northerngirl, I feel women’s health in general is massively undervalued. We are expected to “ put up” with so much these days.

8/9 weeks for not all clear, is an absolute joke! Seriously, what do the expect people do?

Anyway, I’m feeling confident you will be okay 👍😊x

SarahT

« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2024, 08:22:03 PM »

Crikey Nas,
Once the M******E gets delivered I am happy to give it a few swings to test its strength, sound like you are Going To Need A Bigger Shed to store the tools.
Thankfully you yet again listened  to your body struggling and got seen immediately. Those bloody cells just aren't listening are they? Please accept ( or ask for) any help and support from those around you. Now isn't the time to put on that smile and carrying all on yourself, do let them figuratively or  literally hold your hand when you need it. You are amazingly strong but do that thing we are all shite at doing - remember to be kind to yourself.

I'm thinking a Bit of Shania Twain never goes amiss... Gather even more strength and "  Let's Go Girls! ", always songs for me to shout along to!

Let us know how you get on.x

fiftyplus

« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2024, 11:59:28 PM »

Hi Nas, I am gutted to read this - I can't type what I really want to say (too many bad sweary words)

I don't know you really well but what I do know is you are a fighter and you will get rid of this too - hang on in there girl we are all behind you!  :ola:  onwards & upwards

Take good care of and look after yourself Mrs xx :hug:

Nas

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2024, 11:50:15 AM »

Yeah not happy today.
Just bloody bloody annoyed at everything! Scared myself shitless last night. Watching TV in bed, went downstairs to lock back door, came back up… couldn’t get breath..

Since turning 50, the s***t has hit the fan. Menopause, bleeding, doctors, scans, xrays, the “ thing”, hysterectomy; now  this shit!

Massive CBA today  ( can’t be arsed !) Think I will just eat junk, take up drinking, do the odd puff and maybe the little critters will become obliterated; death by macdonalds!

Partner, we may require something nuclear by the looks of things! Not readily available on Amazon I don’t think! X
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 12:10:27 PM by Nas »

Penguin

« Reply #277 on: February 04, 2024, 12:05:51 PM »

You know what Nas, I was shocked by the range of weapons actually available on amazon prime when I looked yesterday- I think we can defo up the ante on the beast!!!

Totally understand your anger BTW, as if the thing wasn't enough to contend with. Did the nurse call you back yet?

Nas

« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2024, 12:13:24 PM »

Maybe we need to take shares in Amazon, what do you think Penguin? I feel we need a more let’s say, “ industrial strength “ weapon and probably a larger shed/ outbuilding to store it.

Will ring Christie’s first thing tomorrow. They were short staffed on Friday x

Penguin

« Reply #279 on: February 04, 2024, 12:17:07 PM »

Yeah I think you should. I was wondering actually, and may be far off the mark,  but has the shortness of breath come on right after stopping the first drug (the one you were just taking for a few weeks)? Perhaps it was really helping....

*goes off to look up sheds on amazon- might have to give up on idea of infra red sauna as garden too tiny for both*

suzysunday

« Reply #280 on: February 04, 2024, 01:31:50 PM »

Indulge yourself with whatever takes your fancy! You deserve loads of treats and then some. I hope you get help from Christie's tomorrow.  It's bloody awful all the waiting, waiting.  Try and stay strong, you have so much support.  (but life really can be a bitch sometimes). Xxx

Nas

« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2024, 01:34:32 PM »

Penguin, I took the drugs from January 1st to 21st. Then stopped for 7 days. Recommenced on Monday 29th. Problems started Wednesday 31st, in the afternoon, so I don’t know. What I do know, is that it’s all a headache.

Good luck with shed hunting! 🤞

Nas

« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2024, 01:36:10 PM »

Indulge yourself with whatever takes your fancy! You deserve loads of treats and then some. I hope you get help from Christie's tomorrow.  It's bloody awful all the waiting, waiting.  Try and stay strong, you have so much support.  (but life really can be a bitch sometimes). Xxx

Thanks Suzy.. it’s relentless isn’t it? ❤️😊

Penguin

« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2024, 02:31:39 PM »

Penguin, I took the drugs from January 1st to 21st. Then stopped for 7 days. Recommenced on Monday 29th. Problems started Wednesday 31st, in the afternoon, so I don’t know. What I do know, is that it’s all a headache.

Good luck with shed hunting! 🤞

Oh it sounds like it, glad you'll be talking to the experts tomorrow, they'll know what to do I'm sure! Next stage of the plan x

Sheds are not as exciting as M an Es!

Nas

« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2024, 02:45:09 PM »

Sheds are not as exciting as M an Es!   ;D

:beat: unwanted guests!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20