Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Rheal Balance Tonic  (Read 9882 times)

tambourine queen

Rheal Balance Tonic
« on: September 09, 2023, 06:49:56 PM »

Has anyone tried this. I’ve started 4 days ago. I do think I feel calmer but might be imagining. The main ingredient is ashwaganda root. I’ve recently come off HRT but anxiety is my main issue.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Rheal Balance Tonic
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 06:52:36 PM »

Let us know how you get on.  Have U researched the root and how it is used in Asia? 

tambourine queen

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 06:58:03 PM »

Yeah I had a look. It seems to hit all the right notes. I feel a bit drowsy with it so going to start taking it at night instead of morning.

robotwars

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 08:18:38 AM »

Following this with interest as I have come off hrt and was wondering about this, do you know if it upsets your stomach at all, I suffer with IBS so wasn’t sure whether to try or not

tambourine queen

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2023, 08:54:24 AM »

I haven’t noticed that and I do get a bit of IBS but I think everyone is different! I’ve had a couple of headaches with it but hoping it’s just getting used to it.

tambourine queen

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 07:28:36 AM »

Just to update, I had to stop this as it was making me spaced out and giving me awful ovary pain as well as headaches!
I’ve now started on sertraline- I don’t seem to get on well with herbal remedies-  I’m a western medicine girl!
But I have almost a full tub of this if anyone would like to try it- I could post it to you for the cost of the postage. Let me know!  One of my best friends absolutely swears by this stuff so it’s worth a try!